New arena gamemode: 5v5 teamplay

iSwarky

You can only battle with your own mechs in arena right? So the new gamemode i thought of can make it a bit more different

You are gonna be able to choose which mode you play. In this case im gonna explain the 5v5.

When you play 5v5 it queues you with 4 other people and all 5 of you are teamed up. You get 5 people to fight against. Work as a team and destroy their mech! 

Everyone will try to eliminate the oppement in the other team. One guy from your team and one guy from the other team will fight each other. If someone's mech gets destroyed, the survivor will wait until he can fight another guy from the other team. (health isnt gonna get recovered) (no revivals) The destroyed mech will spectate its teammates.

The last mech from the last team standing wins! 

(Basically clan wars but implemented on arena with real people instead of bots)

Edited by Berosanakoyar (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

1 hour ago, Berosanakoyar said:

You can only battle with your own mechs in arena right? So the new gamemode i thought of can make it a bit more different

You are gonna be able to choose which mode you play. In this case im gonna explain the 5v5.

When you play 5v5 it queues you with 4 other people and all 5 of you are teamed up. You get 5 people to fight against. Work as a team and destroy their mech! 

Everyone will try to eliminate the oppement in the other team. One guy from your team and one guy from the other team will fight each other. If someone's mech gets destroyed, the survivor will wait until he can fight another guy from the other team. (health isnt gonna get recovered) (no revivals) The destroyed mech will spectate its teammates.

The last mech from the last team standing wins! 

You could also make it like jwa (jurassic world alive) were you can attack any enemy you want, seems like a good idea, but why is it in introductions?

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

10 hours ago, Spam said:

You could also make it like jwa (jurassic world alive) were you can attack any enemy you want, seems like a good idea, but why is it in introductions?

I actually thought of being able to choose who you are gonna fight against but it just wouldnt be balanced.

Like lets say you have no heat mods and you only have energy mods, you can easily pick someone using a energy-based mech. UNLESS if there was something like this:

When you are gonna pick someone it wouldnt show you the mech. It would probably only show a mech but completely black so you dont see the mechs weapons

I honestly couldn't decide which which one i should have picked i was in between introductions and suggestions

6 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

sounds exactly like clan wars... except wars have 6+ players

6 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

but what's the point if it's basically the same thing

if it's real people, who will it be... random people or friends? 

if it is random people, you'll need time to decide game strats and stuff..... that can take a lot of time. typing in chat won't really work it's timed. speaking won't really work either. 

if it's people you know, then they got to be of a similar rank, otherwise it would be unfair if one team have a player that have a much higher rank than everyone else and the other team doesn't. and even if you're all friends, you'll still need to time to talk over things and that would take a lot of time......

Also... who is to say that the team just select their strongest player to pull all the weights and the other players just gets free rewards.... unless if rewards are distributed based on percent effort..... but then, people will complain about not getting rewards for being in a team.... and that gets messy. 

@Berosanakoyar,  image.png.cfcc8bb28d85d25604b733f0b5577cca.png is for introducing new people, not ideas. New ideas goes in image.png.0ebf1904b9f7d06168acf72bc83ff9e9.png

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

18 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

sounds exactly like clan wars... except wars have 6+ players

but what's the point if it's basically the same thing

if it's real people, who will it be... random people or friends? 

if it is random people, you'll need time to decide game strats and stuff..... that can take a lot of time. typing in chat won't really work it's timed. speaking won't really work either. 

if it's people you know, then they got to be of a similar rank, otherwise it would be unfair if one team have a player that have a much higher rank than everyone else and the other team doesn't. and even if you're all friends, you'll still need to time to talk over things and that would take a lot of time......

Also... who is to say that the team just select their strongest player to pull all the weights and the other players just gets free rewards.... unless if rewards are distributed based on percent effort..... but then, people will complain about not getting rewards for being in a team.... and that gets messy. 

@Berosanakoyar,  image.png.cfcc8bb28d85d25604b733f0b5577cca.png is for introducing new people, not ideas. New ideas goes in image.png.0ebf1904b9f7d06168acf72bc83ff9e9.png

As i said usually i come up with daily concepts. Im not really good at detailing them because i only type how it should be added. My concepts are usually just an idea not a real thing. So yeah i dont really know how you'd improve it but you got a point there.

Btw sorry about the introductions thing. My main lang isnt english and i couldn't tell the difference between introductions and suggestions. (Yes i made some suggestions in the past thinking it was ok untill i realized the introductions thing) 

Welp last 35 mins to farm the portal so cya.

9 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Btw sorry about the introductions thing. My main lang isnt english and i couldn't tell the difference between introductions and suggestions. (Yes i made some suggestions in the past thinking it was ok untill i realized the introductions thing) 

just look for the colors. every major tag have it's own color. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt