Jump to content

New buy-able boxes in the shop


iSwarky
 Share

Recommended Posts

The shop feels so empty especially if u have base enabled right? So i got some ideas for new boxes (most of them are buy-able with coins)

Rare box - 5k coins - gives 3 rare items (guaranteed)

Epic box - 10k coins - gives 2 epic items

Mystery box - 50k coins - 50% chance of rare - 30% chance of epic - 10% chance of legendary - 9% chance of common - %1 chance of a mythic item (gives 3 items)

Token box - free but can get every 7 days - 50-10 tokens

If you have any ideas or some changes to the prices let me know by replying

Edited by Berosanakoyar (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Zylok said:

Base was added so that boxes like these could be removed.

And if you want to have them both, base willbe useless except for the goldmines as these boxes are ridiculously cheap, and the droprates are very high.

No one wants the bases either way lol

So if bases ever gets removed/or you dont even have one these boxes could be an option 

I had to write this a bit quick as i was going somewhere so the prices being a bit off is quite normal (i tried to make them somewhat cheap for a good item drop as we are not getting updates and the only source of legendarys are premium packs/premium boxes)

Edited by Berosanakoyar (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

and the only source of legendarys are premium packs/premium boxes)

and from base

you see, without base, you can only get prem items from prem pack/box, but now with base, you get free gold and an option to "potentially" get prem items with only coins.......

free coins with "basically" free chance of prem items.... what more could you want

There's nothing here. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Asther said:

You are.. 6 years too late.

We had this in legacy.

I WANT IT BACK NOOOOOOOOOOOO

10 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

and from base

you see, without base, you can only get prem items from prem pack/box, but now with base, you get free gold and an option to "potentially" get prem items with only coins.......

free coins with "basically" free chance of prem items.... what more could you want

Oops sorry mb. Forgot to write that these would have been disabled that if you had base

10 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

and from base

you see, without base, you can only get prem items from prem pack/box, but now with base, you get free gold and an option to "potentially" get prem items with only coins.......

free coins with "basically" free chance of prem items.... what more could you want

But what is your overall opinion on these boxes?

Edited by Berosanakoyar (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

But what is your overall opinion on these boxes?

WAAAAAAY TOOOO CHEAP

50k gold is like 2 minutes of farming

which means, if you farm for like an hour or 2, you have some pretty good chances of getting at least 1 myth

at least make it cost 500k or more

There's nothing here. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

WAAAAAAY TOOOO CHEAP

50k gold is like 2 minutes of farming

which means, if you farm for like an hour or 2, you have some pretty good chances of getting at least 1 myth

at least make it cost 500k or more

Maybe 250k is more ideal as what are your chances on getting a mythical? Just because it says its 1% doesnt means it HAS TO give a myth in every 100 tries (a ytber i watch was tryna hit a 1% and it took him around 700 times) 

Yes i tried to make it cheap (because of like the whole situation where the game isnt really getting new things) but i have gone a bit too far with it being cheap (and without base the only way of getting a legendary is by spending tokens ONLY on shop so i tried to add some non-token boxes that can give legendaries)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posting this, reminds me of when they added different type of boxes you can buy for a short time.  That was TS. That didn't even last that long. They got rid of that right away. I don't even think it lasted a month or two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

WAAAAAAY TOOOO CHEAP

50k gold is like 2 minutes of farming

which means, if you farm for like an hour or 2, you have some pretty good chances of getting at least 1 myth

at least make it cost 500k or more

Another reason why i made it cheap is because at one point in the game (usually rank 10-8) where you need a spesific item to progress. Like when you are starting to the game usually every legendary u get counts as a progress but if you are an average player and need to progress you have to get some items (what im saying is getting an armor annihilator on a heat mech isnt really gonna help you even tho its legendary)

9 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Posting this, reminds me of when they added different type of boxes you can buy for a short time.  That was TS. That didn't even last that long. They got rid of that right away. I don't even think it lasted a month or two.

Was it WAAAAAY back in the day? because i kinda remember it

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Just because it says its 1% doesnt means it HAS TO give a myth in every 100 tries

but still... you can't get 300 tokens after a few hours of farming. coins can be farmed everywhere, so a few hours will give enough to buy a few of your boxes and .... well, this just generally gives a higher chance of getting myth items..... plus, it's been also made pretty clear that myth items cannot be obtained from boxes (excluding offers). 

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

There's nothing here. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

at one point in the game (usually rank 10-8) where you need a spesific item to progress

and this... in most games is where you pray to get the item you want and hope that heavens will smile upon you. 

Plus, rank 10-8 is called mid-ranks for a reason. 7 and above can be considered top ranks because thats where people got everything they need to be a pro. 10 and lower are where people are still learning how the game works and are just starting to get their feet wet. 

The mid-ranks is supposed to be a struggle. if we make the line between noob and pro super thin, then most of the players would just get bored and quit. True, the struggle can sometimes be a real struggle, but that's the essence of a game. 

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

There's nothing here. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

but still... you can't get 300 tokens after a few hours of farming. coins can be farmed everywhere, so a few hours will give enough to buy a few of your boxes and .... well, this just generally gives a higher chance of getting myth items..... plus, it's been also made pretty clear that myth items cannot be obtained from boxes, so....... 

I honestly dunno why gato (would put these as rhey are a bit cheap) but currently the game is on a stable point and a lot of players are getting quite bored of the game

So if this was like an event (such as the extra coins in arena) for one spesific day it could technically

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Was it WAAAAAY back in the day? because i kinda remember it

Too tell you the truth, I don't remember if it was before or after the big boom.  Though I'm more sure that it was after.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Berosanakoyar said:

So if this was like an event (such as the extra coins in arena) for one spesific day it could technically

now, this is starting to sound like the idea someone mentioned some month ago of having a day where people with base can have silver boxes. I'm pretty sure that idea was rejected, or if not, no one really talked about it. 

if this topic is going to be suggest an event, i'm sure it will probably go down the same way the silver box idea did

There's nothing here. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

and this... in most games is where you pray to get the item you want and hope that heavens will smile upon you. 

Plus, rank 10-8 is called mid-ranks for a reason. 7 and above can be considered top ranks because thats where people got everything they need to be a pro. 10 and lower are where people are still learning how the game works and are just starting to get their feet wet. 

The mid-ranks is supposed to be a struggle. if we make the line between noob and pro super thin, then most of the players would just get bored and quit. True, the struggle can sometimes be a real struggle, but that's the essence of a game. 

Ok someone may call me a dumba$$ for this but because the game isnt getting like a major update (or an update in general) people can get bored quickly even just one crap weapon is something it is an update  but the game isnt getting ANYTHING new to progress it still has the simple system of get countered and lose or counter and win so keep the ppl playing somewhat intrested in the game they need to either add something or make the progress faster

(I just re-read this and it feels like i was on 2 entire bottles of vodka)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Ok someone may call me a dumba$$ for this but because the game isnt getting like a major update (or an update in general) people can get bored quickly even just one crap weapon is something it is an update  but the game isnt getting ANYTHING new to progress it still has the simple system of get countered and lose or counter and win so keep the ppl playing somewhat intrested in the game they need to either add something or make the progress faster

(I just re-read this and it feels like i was on 2 entire bottles of vodka)

I know what you mean. To keep the game exciting, something must be done.  It's rare that you get new players that stay. Then you also have those who leave after a while.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

even just one crap weapon is something it is an update

i'd say, it's better to not add anything if everyone know it is gona be crap... kinda a waste of time... don't you think

9 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

but the game isnt getting ANYTHING new to progress ... or make the progress faster

well, SM is a small game and Gato is a small company. you can't expect things to all process like minecraft with a major update every few month. 

9 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Ok someone may call me a dumba$$ for this but because the game isnt getting like a major update (or an update in general) people can get bored quickly even just one crap weapon is something it is an update  but the game isnt getting ANYTHING new to progress it still has the simple system of get countered and lose or counter and win so keep the ppl playing somewhat intrested in the game they need to either add something or make the progress faster

put some commas, pls... and for the future too

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

There's nothing here. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

i'd say, it's better to not add anything if everyone know it is gona be crap... kinda a waste of time... don't you think

well, SM is a small game and Gato is a small company. you can't expect things to all process like minecraft with a major update every few month. 

Thats why i said someone might call me a dumb guy im not trying to rush them and i hate people who rushes the devs of any game 

But i seriously dont want this game to get called as a "dead" game because honestly this game deserves more than that sh8 game "ayo i just downloaded this game to get dumber" and its legit the only game that this 7 year old tablet can hold 

(And yes if you got a notif of someone subbing its me)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Berosanakoyar said:

(And yes if you got a notif of someone subbing its me)

thanks

also, put some commas

2 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

But i seriously dont want this game to get called as a "dead" game

it's not gona die... or in any time soon.... there's plenty to do.

There's nothing here. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

thanks

also, put some commas

Uhm sorry but its one HELL of a pain to type just one reply on the device im using (its like 7 yrs old)

Basically a thing i can write in 30 secs becomes 2 mins 

Its my 2nd time typing this as i clicked at something wrong oof

 

Also its very late in here so goodnight 

Here is a meme before i go

When the group chat is hot and you have to type your joke in before the subject changes: **insert fast keyboard typing photo**

Edited by Berosanakoyar (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

 it still has the simple system of get countered and lose or counter and win so keep the ppl playing somewhat intrested in the game they need to either add something or make the progress faster

 

Devs can do nothing about counters, its upto the players if they wanna counter or not

Someone might say that they should have a system where the players shouldn't have less than x energy and y heat
sounds good at first but then raid and campaign would be super hard 
you have to counter in raid and campaign

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

broooo those are too cheap

make it 2x or 3x the normal cost

On 6/30/2021 at 9:41 AM, Berosanakoyar said:

Mystery box - 50k coins - 50% chance of rare - 30% chance of epic - 10% chance of legendary - 9% chance of common - %1 chance of a mythic item (gives 3 items)

yeah...

𝐇𝐞𝐡, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐛...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2021 at 2:41 PM, Berosanakoyar said:

The shop feels so empty especially if u have base enabled right? So i got some ideas for new boxes (most of them are buy-able with coins)

Rare box - 5k coins - gives 3 rare items (guaranteed)

Epic box - 10k coins - gives 2 epic items

Mystery box - 50k coins - 50% chance of rare - 30% chance of epic - 10% chance of legendary - 9% chance of common - %1 chance of a mythic item (gives 3 items)

Token box - free but can get every 7 days - 50-10 tokens

If you have any ideas or some changes to the prices let me know by replying

its a good idea except its way to cheap

should be 7 times more expensive

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Activity

    1. 851

      Continue the Story

    2. 25

      RIP Old Forum Members

    3. 5

      Progress thread

    4. 25

      RIP Old Forum Members

    5. 25

      RIP Old Forum Members

    6. 5

      Issue

    7. 851

      Continue the Story

×
×
  • Create New...