Buff Zarkares

Nerf / Buff Zarkares  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Changes: Reduce Weight: 362Kg -> 345Kg. Buff HP: 1177 -> 1210. Buff Regen.: 64 -> 72. Buff Heat: 321 -> 346. Buff Phys. Resistance: 16 -> 30.

On 10/24/2021 at 2:26 AM, this field is required said:

maxing an item will take only 2 days by farming od7:insane

i take 2 days to upgrade an item to lv40 legend and 3 fckin months to myth an item, 6 months to max and 1 year to divine kk

Hcaptcha scam

On 10/27/2021 at 4:45 PM, JamAnime said:

In reality, all the torsos and legs need to be buff, with the major damage some weapons do it crazy.  It use to be that a battle took more than 10 turns to end a battle. Now, you finish a battle in 2 to 3 tries.

Sorry, that's insanity.  If you do that, people will then complain about feature creep or power creep.

To a point, sure, power creep is the reality of warfare.  We're always trying to build (in the military) newer, better planes, tanks, bombs, missiles, guns, etc.

As for the "10 turns to end a battle," that's like lower rank stuff.  I don't think we need to worry about changing how many turns a battle takes, especially because then you start a cascade of then having to increase the # shots you get from weapons and such.

I would vote in favor of buffing Zark, but your argument isn't very compelling, to me.  All the torsos are more or less within 1% efficiency right now.  I don't see a need to change any of them, except maybe EFA (slight HP buff but then make it 0 energy and 0 regen).

4 hours ago, SC2A said:

i take 2 days to upgrade an item to lv40 legend and 3 fckin months to myth an item, 6 months to max and 1 year to divine kk

It starts taking less time as you upgrade your base.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html