goodbye...

i know it's too fast and too hard to accept to some of my friends, but i guit sm, i decided to do it because i can't spend too long for a game like sm and somehow almost all of my old best friend are all quit sm, and the game is gettting boring,too

i already quit 2 days ago but now i make this topic because i'm lazy and busy :v

well at least i still find a co-pilot

I'M NOT JOKING I QUIT SM NOW

thanks XxshooterxX,minh 2, Flame God [YT], @Pizza4UAndMe @OKI DOKI @MasterChief and others for all

Edited by SunsetChaos2ndAcc (see edit history)

2 hours ago, SunsetChaos2ndAcc said:

i know it's too fast and too hard to accept to some of my friends, but i guit sm, i decided to do it because i can't spend too long for a game like sm and somehow almost all of my old best friend are all quit sm, and the game is gettting boring,too

i already quit 2 days ago but now i make this topic because i'm lazy and busy :v

thanks XxshooterxX,minh 2, Flame God [YT], @Pizza4UAndMe @OKI DOKI @MasterChief and others for all

Goodbye mate, gonna miss ya

13 hours ago, SunsetChaos2ndAcc said:

Sad news. After so much hard work on your progress? I do understand for sure. It takes too long to make progress basically eternal and trust me I know how hard it is to move on farming and unfair matches or same 5 players in a loop never ending between others.

I will miss you around. Hope come back some day. At list keep farming and get mines gold to no lose all if you come back. 

Wish you best luck. 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going quit next week. No new update and item came out, so it getting bored lately and I'm really busy rn. I think Soviet won't mind if I join the club.

So... Peace out! ✌️

Thank to this people dedicated me on my journey:

@OKI DOKI @Pizza4UAndMe @Bunboy @S H A B B A

And bye Candela bros 👋👋👋. Stay strong 🦾.

Edited by Xynt (see edit history)

What the point?

1 hour ago, Xynt said:

I'm going quit next week. No new update and item came out, so it getting bored lately and I'm really busy rn. I think Soviet won't mind if I join the club.

So... Peace out! ✌️

sad 😔.  Yes, game need some fun not longer there. I still focus on developing parts around. Game needed to be re-adjusted by need and learn codes and takes time and needed some control till can do new or restore some basics and I understand and GATO is been there just for 8 months or so and will take a bit more time for changes. Sure some others walk away waiting and when young time is external waiting nit like me working and time pass by without noticing. 

Wish you good luck bro. Is good to have you in the clan. 👍

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Xynt said:

So... Peace out! ✌️

sad... goodbye and thanks for old advice

who mind? :p

Edited by SunsetChaos2ndAcc (see edit history)

On 6/21/2021 at 2:07 PM, SunsetChaos2ndAcc said:

Its hard to accept the tough reality of leaving all the things behind right?

Because u r still active in the forums

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: the noob was me.

3 hours ago, SawzAll said:

There's no need to post this here.  If you want to go, go.  Sorry to see you leave, but don't lob bags of dog poo over your back trying to hit the other players with your FUD and toxicity.  Sorry to see you leave, but try to leave without making it worse on everyone, if you don't mind.

I won't mind 🙂, but I won't wait another 3 month for new item and another 1 years for updates, No! 

Don't worry, I don't put dog poo on my back, so you can keep it or eat it since you like to talk about it.

I don't have close relation to you, but what if you close friends or clan mate suddenly disappear without any reason? That questioning you for whole life!

Anyway I need get some milk, be back few sec-

Edited by Xynt
your medicine (see edit history)

What the point?

1 hour ago, Xynt said:

but what if you close friends or clan mate suddenly disappear without any reason? That questioning you for whole life!

I would be sad.

But if I got so sad that I felt like quitting the game, I'd quit.

If I got so sad that I felt like not living any more, I'd go talk to a therapist.

I'm not trying to say you can't post here.  I just feel like your "goodbye" also included an element of  "@#$% you, Gato Games."  It's that 2nd part that you seemed to be saying that I was coming against.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

16 hours ago, SawzAll said:

I would be sad.

But if I got so sad that I felt like quitting the game, I'd quit.

If I got so sad that I felt like not living any more, I'd go talk to a therapist.

I'm not trying to say you can't post here.  I just feel like your "goodbye" also included an element of  "@#$% you, Gato Games."  It's that 2nd part that you seemed to be saying that I was coming against.

if goodbye meant what that you say, he wasnt here and if yes *sawzall