Honest players disadvantage

13 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

dont forget the shields.... they're also banned from arena and raid

for a more convincing statement (not that i am on your side for this topic), put caps on "almost" not "everyone" 

Unfortunately the system forced to convert everything, or they would convert themselves automatically alone 😞

It took months of starting to improve everything from scratch, playing on the map and avoiding the sand.

I made that tutorial to help my followers, nobody understood anything back then

6 hours ago, Alex2040bR said:

it had been commented from TacticSoft
that old elements would be removed from the arena

⬆️

This is NOT true !

5 hours ago, Purific said:

Tacticsoft said that they will NEVER touch (balance) or remove legacy items from the game.

⬆️

This is true !

Tacticsoft promised to not touch them, but they broke their promising and changed the 1 kg Teleport to 20k and banned the Shields from Arena !

I do not understand, why you @Alex2040bR need to come up with the opposite of the truth, when you want to ask for something !

Please just ask for it, BUT do not change the facts about !

😉

My opinion ...

5 hours ago, Alexander said:

adding them to (boxes or) portals

... this would be great !

And to be honest, some are useful - still - as well as in the Top ranks, BUT that ("usefull") does not mean that they gain any advantage ... just a different build of mech, not more, not less !

😜

8 hours ago, Purific said:

No, Tacticsoft said that they will NEVER touch (balance) or remove legacy items from the game.

Yeah, it’s too late for that. Tacticsoft already did. As people already mentioned, shields and healing drone are banned from raids and arena.

9 hours ago, Alexander said:

Would the players prefer the full removal over adding them to boxes or portals?

I think the answer is pretty obvious.

Why beat the enemy when you can join them?

Frogs have it made, they get to eat what bugs them.

On 6/19/2021 at 7:58 PM, Alex2040bR said:

Unfortunately the system forced to convert everything, or they would convert themselves automatically alone 😞

It took months of starting to improve everything from scratch, playing on the map and avoiding the sand.

I made that tutorial to help my followers, nobody understood anything back then

Interesting👍

If the player was playing in legacy and not all parts were converted and can still use them in some ways I think it is fine. They are long term players suffering a big change in the game. 🙃

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 11:54 PM, OKI DOKI said:

Interesting👍

If the player was playing in legacy and not all parts were converted and can still use them in some ways I think it is fine. They are long term players suffering a big change in the game. 🙃

i agree with this, my account fell from rank 7-6 to rank 15 due to me being late to catch onto reloaded for a few months, maybe even a year.

Posted (edited)

It’s just different builds. If they were better then those players would be top of the stack each week.

With legacy items a number of players should be given a shirt that says I spent 5000$ before reloaded and all I got was this surfboard. 

The 1 weight teleport was certainly an advantage enjoyed for a long time but it got nerfed to be 20 weight for some reason even though new teleports are 11 weight. 

Edited by Andernut (see edit history)

On 6/19/2021 at 7:22 PM, Zylok said:

There shouldn't be done anything to them, and just leave them as is.

Legacy weapons only give an advantage in utility, not in damage or anything else.

People who saved their Legacy weapons, or came back to the game later on are lucky for having kept them.

They don't have a real advantage by using Legacy items from rank 10 onwards with the exception of about 5 items.

the only useful legacy items are pushers, which are essentially infinite use repulsors. if an infinite use repulsor gives the opponent a massive edge over you its time to redesign your mech

Don't play harder, play smarter.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not remember double charge since I play the game but I think I saw it one time when I started the game as reloaded never legacy player. Now, I have seen many times dual grappler and legacy repulsers and few other items around. 

8 hours ago, SonnY-ku said:

but the range of reach is not infinite: 2-7 the new version is 2-10 and don't forget the energy cost in the physical version

yep I was just showing it.