These items deserve a second chance!

I don't really agree because I don't see the point, but I also haven't been playing the game longer than a year yet.  And I never got to play with Legacy.

But I'd also point out they are just sprites and aren't sentient beings that feel sad because they're not being used.

I think maybe some could make a comeback, however, if their sprite was updated and they were re-released as a "new" item.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

12 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

these 3 would definitely be awesome

The yellow sword... Mass Deflector i believe the name was... Behaves similar to the hammer's knockback but with 1-2 range.

Well... as far as i remember at least.

2 hours ago, White Star said:

The yellow sword... Mass Deflector i believe the name was... Behaves similar to the hammer's knockback but with 1-2 range.

Mass deflector had 1 range and dealt 5 knockback iirc

Frogs have it made, they get to eat what bugs them.

20 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

wait... seriously??? i always thought you were a veteran

Nope, my wisdom, if I even have any, comes from my own research and a lot of asking veterans about the game, veterans like ZeRo, @ChooseGeno, @epicspeedster, CleverName, Mechzilla, and others.  I've spent hours in WU also.

This September it will be one year.  I never experienced Legacy.  When I joined, the monkey torsos had come out.  I had done a lot of reading but by the time I learned about the META in December of 2020, my head was full of old data from 2017, which is why I was using Grim, Zark, and Avenger for torsos at that time.

I'm learning as I go.  Definitely not a veteran.

My problem is I'm over-confident.  I'd charge into battle at rank 1 with my own creations only to get my butt kicked 🙂   Imagine Death the Kid's personality if he worked through all his fears and mental problems.  That's basically me.  MBTI ENTJ for instance.

EDIT: back to the topic, I say some of those items get new life if they can be "reintroduced."

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 6/17/2021 at 1:20 PM, Asther said:

Mass deflector had 1 range and dealt 5 knockback iirc

Yup, I still have 1 I use as distance control for a heat mech.

The legs (6th photo down), forgot the name, but I love the look.  They remind me of the Marauder from Battletech.