Badges badges badges badges

Alexander

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Liam.M.Lucas_2020 said:

Yo, badges!! So cool!

Almost as cool as the ban wave that was supposed to be set in motion 2 months ago is going to be 😄

I don’t usually reward off topic things, but we’re not planning to do more banwaves that way. Instead we’ve been banning players in smaller batches as evidence comes available, all the reports until a few days ago have been handled in addition to those caught by our tools. 🙂

So just enjoy your badges and use the report form - contrary to what players think we’ve been getting fairly little of them lately, so chances are, those you suspect haven’t been reported (at all). We’re talking low double digits in reports. Though we’ll catch them eventually anyway. Maybe we should add a badge for whomever has the most accurate reports eventually?

Or like, a community member of the month badge or whatever...

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

What is the "Frog" Badge for ?

Wahoo, holy macaroni. Besty is back. Welcome back. 😃 

To be honest I do not remember. What I do remember "I think" it was a new item added "badge perk" when we had already some badges stablished to be earned. I remember some of us got it at the same time. Maybe related to posting but I do not remember. Maybe one of the administrators can help on that. I know someone made a comment back then in some place. According to my acc, I got it 7/19/21.

Yes Sir, Mr. Commander !

I read already, its for 400 reactions (or whatever it is called) !

Yes, good day today, just came back to watch how things are here, seems many "old" players left ... unfortunately !

Mayby I play a few battles just to have the feelings back !

I miss @ReiMuBots @Lord Gorgon @Fidelio @HappyPoppers @rc  and of course @Neferary Meriten-Mut !

🥰

Don't want to talk about the stupid names here !

🤣

Nice to meet you again @OKI DOKI !

🥳

29 minutes ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Yes Sir, Mr. Commander !

Yes, good day today, just came back to watch how things are here, seems many "old" players left ... unfortunately !

I miss @ReiMuBots @Lord Gorgon @Fidelio @HappyPoppers @rc  and of course @Neferary Meriten-Mut !

🥰

🤣

🥳

HA HA

Good to to know you are doing fine and ready to kill me again. 🤣

I do not know about Rei🤷‍♂️

Lord like always testing and chilling killing me. 🤣

Fidelio still around killing and time to time show up in the forum. 😃

Happy always playing and looking to kill me when see me. No mercy. 😂

RC is no longer active in the forum as used to be. Maybe checking. Got bored. Now, he still playing and saving gold plus maxing parts. We have some pvp time to time. He keeps playing his 5 wins. 🙂

In my case, I am somewhat semi-active. I do farm but I am too busy to play. I make comments time to time on my work breaks but hard to play pvp. My kids play for me in the recent months. Now they are on vacation traveling and me working. I keep my threads updated with my advances but play at lower ranks normally not focuses on rank as usual mostly testing and making parts. 🤔

23 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Yes Sir, Mr. Commander !

🥰

🤣

🥳

I am still here Michelle. Missfit and Pops too. I get some news from Reiko time to time.

Nice to read you.

On 8/1/2022 at 8:23 AM, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Yes Sir, Mr. Commander !

🥰

🤣

🥳

Also, even if not playing serious, come back home. Taytay is now leading. Old members and no competitive approach.