Resist Armors (Fanarts #2)

A-RANDOM-NAME

23 hours ago, Username4 said:

I think vests r op enough already, a torso thats better than vests would be retarded to say the least.

Yeah I'm not saying I want a new torso that's better than the vests, I'm just saying I think if we're going power creep with this, the power creep needs to be slower (10%, etc.).

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 6/4/2021 at 7:56 AM, Username4 said:

I think vests r op enough already, a torso thats better than vests would be retarded to say the least.

"I think large bombs are OP enough already, a bomb that's smaller would be retarded to say the least."

Not being a jerk, just pointing out that I don't mind power creep.  It's literally what military research and development does 24/7.

The vests being buffed could be considered similar to the F-117 and stealth technology release.  "Oh, you have radar?  I can hide from that now."

On 6/5/2021 at 7:51 AM, A-RANDOM-NAME said:

Alright a nerfed it but if its need nerf just tell me 🙂 image.thumb.png.8f78bdc3b15465ddebf0ed153356fef9.png

Maybe make the heat one resistance (P/H/E) 60/18/24 ?  Or you could restructure those to be like 55/25/22.

Because the total amount of resistance exceeds the vests (the vests have about 93 resistance points in total to distribute).

Energy could be 55/22/25 ?

Physical could be 55/27/20 ?

It's your idea, so I can't tell you what to do with it.

I'd be tempted to make physical like 34/34/34 

Troll.jpg

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

14 hours ago, SawzAll said:

"I think large bombs are OP enough already, a bomb that's smaller would be retarded to say the least."

Not being a jerk, just pointing out that I don't mind power creep.  It's literally what military research and development does 24/7.

The vests being buffed could be considered similar to the F-117 and stealth technology release.  "Oh, you have radar?  I can hide from that now."

Maybe make the heat one resistance (P/H/E) 60/18/24 ?  Or you could restructure those to be like 55/25/22.

Because the total amount of resistance exceeds the vests (the vests have about 93 resistance points in total to distribute).

Energy could be 55/22/25 ?

Physical could be 55/27/20 ?

It's your idea, so I can't tell you what to do with it.

I'd be tempted to make physical like 34/34/34 

Troll.jpg

Alright , i will do it soon

Edited by A-RANDOM-NAME (see edit history)

On 6/4/2021 at 12:58 AM, AftoKrator said:

make it have no elemental stats (less than 50 for heat, ene, regen, and cooling)

cuz according @SawzAll(the res graph)

Resistance_To_Survivability.png

having high res can literally make the difference between life and death... low stats, not so much 

you didn't put the resistance drains and weapons deal higher damages in general, you took a low damage hit and there aren't only one hit per turn...

would be nice to see that with hp and armor too

I am Senko the antipathic fox