Members/Staff Face Reveal!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know how it works. The point of this thread is to introduce yourself  to get to know each other better, so feel free to post  a picture of yourself, please no inappropriate pictures.

Using a little filter because my skin is bad so this is a great reminder to start taking care of my face more (took this pic just now)

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, I had a bit of trouble trying to get myself to take a photo but I finally did it after somewhat forcing myself to.

And without further ado, here's the face behind the Whiteout that you've grown to love/hate.

20210219_200432.jpg.a8b767cd87954368c22bbb99b663f750.jpg

Yep... That intro definitely fell right on its ass when I had a better idea in mind... But either way, I'm not an old person or a middle-aged man if you were thinking that I was (I'm 20, by the way, so I'm seriously not an old person).

The Mid Ranks are the Holy Ranks. Change my mind.

18 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Welp, I had a bit of trouble trying to get myself to take a photo but I finally did it after somewhat forcing myself to.

And without further ado, here's the face behind the Whiteout that you've grown to love/hate.

Yep... That intro definitely fell right on its ass when I had a better idea in mind... But either way, I'm not an old person or a middle-aged man if you were thinking that I was (I'm 20, by the way, so I'm seriously not an old person).

well hey, at least ur not ugly 😄 

this is not me being gay tho XD. not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but one of my pet peeves is people saying im something that i am not :V

Savior of The stars

41 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Hey, hello again. A pleasure to meet you. 😁

Looking young. 👍 I was guessing close age. Sorry, I do not have likes to give. 🙃 Later. 😉

27 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

well hey, at least ur not ugly 😄 

this is not me being gay tho XD. not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but one of my pet peeves is people saying im something that i am not :V

Love in the air. 🤣🥰😘. Just kidding been silly 😇🙃

5 hours ago, epicspeedster said:

1440526841_gotahaircut.thumb.jpg.80bd5cfb1f175e68be6548d1a006863a.jpg

got a haircut

Man, I look like Albert Einstein. I need a hair cut for sure. My days of long hair back in the 70-80's are long gone. 😂

15 hours ago, XIII said:

IMG_20190705_141638_1.jpg

Flexing. Looking good. 🤣🙃

On 2/17/2021 at 7:56 AM, Bluz said:

IMG_20210217_234527.thumb.jpg.a5fe3d496719625f517a0515b547418e.jpg

Well, a certain someone thought that my head would make a good nest. 🙄😅

Fortunately for me, he did not take a dump up there which would have been pretty bad. 🤣

Funny picture.  If you are hungry you can make some fried bird if the bird do the wrong thing. 🤭

• 3 weeks later...