Members/Staff Face Reveal!

Raul

18 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Welp, I had a bit of trouble trying to get myself to take a photo but I finally did it after somewhat forcing myself to.

And without further ado, here's the face behind the Whiteout that you've grown to love/hate.

20210219_200432.jpg.a8b767cd87954368c22bbb99b663f750.jpg

Yep... That intro definitely fell right on its ass when I had a better idea in mind... But either way, I'm not an old person or a middle-aged man if you were thinking that I was (I'm 20, by the way, so I'm seriously not an old person).

well hey, at least ur not ugly 😄 

this is not me being gay tho XD. not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but one of my pet peeves is people saying im something that i am not :V

One Mech to rule them all

On 2/19/2021 at 10:17 PM, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Welp, I had a bit of trouble trying to get myself to take a photo but I finally did it after somewhat forcing myself to.

And without further ado, here's the face behind the Whiteout that you've grown to love/hate.

20210219_200432.jpg.a8b767cd87954368c22bbb99b663f750.jpg

Yep... That intro definitely fell right on its ass when I had a better idea in mind... But either way, I'm not an old person or a middle-aged man if you were thinking that I was (I'm 20, by the way, so I'm seriously not an old person).

Hey, hello again. A pleasure to meet you. 😁

Looking young. 👍 I was guessing close age. Sorry, I do not have likes to give. 🙃 Later. 😉

On 2/19/2021 at 10:36 PM, MasterChief said:

well hey, at least ur not ugly 😄 

this is not me being gay tho XD. not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but one of my pet peeves is people saying im something that i am not :V

Love in the air. 🤣🥰😘. Just kidding been silly 😇🙃

On 2/19/2021 at 5:28 PM, epicspeedster said:

got a haircut

Man, I look like Albert Einstein. I need a hair cut for sure. My days of long hair back in the 70-80's are long gone. 😂

On 2/19/2021 at 8:08 AM, XIII said:

IMG_20190705_141638_1.jpg

Flexing. Looking good. 🤣🙃

On 2/17/2021 at 12:56 PM, Bluz said:

Well, a certain someone thought that my head would make a good nest. 🙄😅

Fortunately for me, he did not take a dump up there which would have been pretty bad. 🤣

Funny picture.  If you are hungry you can make some fried bird if the bird do the wrong thing. 🤭

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice to meet you. What country if is proper to ask? I am from USA living in Oregon State an old person. 🤡

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

Nice to meet you. What country if is proper to ask? I am from USA living in Oregon State an old person. 🤡

Hmm, seems like your mother it is around you and possible from India.🤗

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 10:59 AM, Danger_01 said:

Yes bro i am from India. Nice to meet you @OKI DOKI

Hi, sorry. I just see this. WOW. I do not know why did not showed up. Anyway, thx to answer. I work with some people from India at company here in USA. Nice to meet you too.

On 2/19/2021 at 5:28 PM, epicspeedster said:

got a haircut

I need one too right now. I looks like Albert Einstein 🤭

On 3/17/2021 at 8:36 AM, Fidelio said:

image.thumb.png.0578a9639adb6080e04fe7f82e1e1ec6.png

me_irl

sup bro. 👍 nice too meet you again. 😎

On 3/17/2021 at 11:36 AM, hackercat13 said:

Just an old gamer dude! 

Me.jpg

hey bro. you are too young. 😋

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

gilrs girls girls🥰

ahh, yes, there's lots of them where im at 🤣 

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

hang with the boys😈

indeed, hangin with the boiz is the best.

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

10 grade

9th, for me :V ive probably changed schools at least 4 times. first it was stubenville Ohio, california, winsconsin, michigan, columbus, and then my current location :V. ive been in ohio for the past.... hmm.....5 1/2 years.

16 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

ahh, yes, there's lots of them where im at 🤣 

indeed, hangin with the boiz is the best.

9th, for me :V ive probably changed schools at least 4 times. first it was stubenville Ohio, california, winsconsin, michigan, columbus, and then my current location :V. ive been in ohio for the past.... hmm.....5 1/2 years.

what the heck. Military? I was in Puerto Rico, Panama, Japan, Korea of course USA New England and Florida of course changes between and independent work post military and I mean my dad transfers and work. 🙄 I do not know if I am American with terrible English or else skills. Don't ask me about languages rules. 🤭

5 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Is it XD

Screenshot_20210504_121732.jpg

I think I'm youngest player lol

rlly? whats ur age fool

10 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

what the heck. Military? I was in Puerto Rico, Panama, Japan, Korea of course USA New England and Florida of course changes between and independent work post military and I mean my dad transfers and work. 🙄 I do not know if I am American with terrible English or else skills. Don't ask me about languages rules. 🤭

yeah my dad is(was) military, and cali was where my sister was born :V 15 months after me....lets just say i'm not a big fan of him.....