What Do You Think Other Pilots Look Like?

Spam

Question

22 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, rc said:

No need to wonder. Just post your photo here, so everyone knows what you look like.

Tada! 🙈🐵

Once, someone on this forum somehow hits 100,000 community rep. I did a hand reveal though.

38 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

what about OKI. 🤭

Well, you said that you were old and had einstein like hair so, I think you look like a younger and moustache less albert einstein with less all over the place hair. Feel free to correct me though,

Spoiler

definitely no other intention behind that comment.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

3 hours ago, Spam said:

Once, someone on this forum somehow hits 100,000 community rep. I did a hand reveal though.

Well, you said that you were old and had einstein like hair so, I think you look like a younger and moustache less albert einstein with less all over the place hair. Feel free to correct me though,

Reveal hidden contents

definitely no other intention behind that comment.

About the hair it is because no hair cut since the pandemic. No joke. As I got older I have been losing a bit of hair getting thin losing a bit of weight so if the win blows my hair do not go back and fall again like used to be and stay like hair with static. Yes, I do have hair all over but changing as get older and older. My hair is black from light brown how used to be when younger. I will say my hair it is changing to my father but he have a lot of hair and is 90.  I will have less at some point. 

I am white person with green eyes 5'-11".  I do look younger than my age and it is in the genes from both parents because both looks younger than their ages. Generally speaking at my 40's I was asked for ID to get beer all the time and that included 2 years ago. No joke. Now they do not ask because I started to get some gray hair recently. I am no longer a person been on shape rather gained some weight but I used to run 7 miles daily, play basketball, baseball, volleyball, skate board, scuba, win serf, serf, bicycle and few others but now none due to pain etc due to sports conditions. 

In other words, work, couch, beer, chips, pizza, jerky, cheese. You know, American style not that healthy. Ah yes, I used mustache since teenage till 6 years ago when decided not to use more tired to deal with. My company badge have a picture with mustache. 🤭

1 hour ago, Soviet Union mech said:

People think I'm killer

I wonder why... 

6 hours ago, rc said:

That’s not the same as a face reveal. There can be no doubt what you look like with a face reveal.

True, so you or someone else better get 100,000 community rep fast, so I can do a face revel before my hair grows too long.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

9 hours ago, Spam said:

I wonder why... 

True, so you or someone else better get 100,000 community rep fast, so I can do a face revel before my hair grows too long.

I think because I killed lots of player who stronger than me a lot

Hcaptcha scam

23 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

I think because I killed lots of player who stronger than me a lot

that's a bit difficult to do in super mech. Tactics are important, but generally the one with the best mech wins.

so you what, beat a heat counter when you use an energy mech? 

Doesn't matter man, its just a counter, or they were just testing a mech.

A rank 10 with an emp energy mech will beat my physical every time, does that make them better than me? No. Because when put in 2v2 they never win

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

20 hours ago, Turtle said:

so you what, beat a heat counter when you use an energy mech? 

Doesn't matter man, its just a counter, or they were just testing a mech.

A rank 10 with an emp energy mech will beat my physical every time, does that make them better than me? No. Because when put in 2v2 they never win

Energy vs energy OK? 

He use arena build dude

:v energy counter get countered 

Hcaptcha scam