Appreciate everyone you want to appreciate thread

Malthael

Lets not to spoil a good thread. We have lots of different opinions about many things in life but in the end we are here playing a game and in a forum having fun with each other. 🙂

I do appreciate and thankful to have moments of fun here with all of you.😎

Sure sometimes something spicy makes things interesting but let have those spicy things to an spicy thread. Make an spicy thread and with some respect give some sides of your believe and everyone to understand that the thread is made for it without complain and move forward respecting the others threads for what has been made. 

Sure be careful due to minors are here. 🙃

tenor.gif?itemid=15371199&ehk=D0O15UyTVu

tenor.gif?itemid=14845043&ehk=xJPxtQN4lb

Epicspeedster, good to see you’re clear in whom you’re addressing now because I thought you’re addressing me only. There’s something to be said about using proper direct address.

At this point, I’ve replied to you more than SawzAll. It looks to me you’re more disgruntled about this than anyone else is.

Why don’t you drop it already. I’m done talking to you. I wash my hands of you. 💧🤲

Edited by rc (see edit history)

15 hours ago, rc said:

It has been 7 months since Gato took ownership

Didn't you say 5 months the last time?

9 hours ago, epicspeedster said:

TLDR: Take this somewhere else. To you and sawz.

Ironically I was responding TO someone who decided to take the opportunity on a "thank you" thread to criticize Alexander (again).

To the entire forum, this is my reply: it's ironic that you can't just let people be thankful of things without taking the time to stop by and take a dump on everyone's stuff.

Maybe instead of defending Alex, next time I just need to go reporting everyone who complains on thankfulness threads.  Is that what we want?  Draconian reporting?

I took the time to try to correct what I thought was misinformation.  Maybe I should not have bothered.

So to get us back on topic....

I'm thankful that apparently only 1% of the people on this forum have the ability to reply properly to a thankfulness thread. </sarcasm>

I'm thankful that we have so many trolls who can't resist crapping on everything we do. </sarcasm>

I'm thankful for the report button.

I'm thankful that social media continues to demonstrate how anti-social it can be. </sarcasm>

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

it's ironic that you can't just let people be thankful of things without taking the time to stop by and take a dump on everyone's stuff.

Aren't you the same guy trashing on Tacticsoft?

Listen, just stop posting in the topic if you don't want to appreciate anyone in your posts.

With that being said,

I appreciate everyone in my old clan, Vibes. Not many of you still play anymore, it's primarily just @epicspeedster, but he has grown way more than I did since the clan ended.

I think we all helped each other as much as we could, and that's what a clan should be about, in my opinion.

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Listen, just stop posting in the topic if you don't want to appreciate anyone in your posts.

With that being said,

I appreciate everyone in my old clan, Vibes. Not many of you still play anymore, it's primarily just @epicspeedster, but he has grown way more than I did since the clan ended.

I think we all helped each other as much as we could, and that's what a clan should be about, in my opinion.

Happy birthday turtle :))

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

LOL tell the other people.  They replied to me, trashing someone when I was trying to be appreciative.

I reserve the right to defend Alex anywhere someone tries to trash him.

And I reserve the right to point out the problems of TactiSoft in defense of Alexander, or in contrast to his behaviors.

So yeah, I'm not going to stand for it.  Those who started the bashing are the ones who need to stop, not me.  Because if you read the entire thread, I was staying on-topic and being appreciate until then.

You can't blame me for the toxicity of others on this forum.

I'm thankful you want to stay on topic but I'm starting to wonder if the way to deal with these toxic people who hijack threads similar to this one is to begin to aggressively report everything they post.

So please reply and let me know if you think that's a good idea.

I appreciate that we have more reporting options on this new forum.

On 5/21/2021 at 12:52 AM, Electrick010 said:

Now I will say the most important ones, It may sound sad, but I like to remember those who are, in memory, or far out there...

bestplayerintheworld, (or Besty).

When I was new to SM I used to see battles of the best players, at first there were many but it did not seem a definitive one, until You was there, BestPlayerintheWorld was now the #1 player at that time and what impressed me was his three physical mechs, I was He made me dream of seeing a top 1 Interceptor, (there was a top one but I forgot his name, Heat), and since I did not know about the balance of the game, I only made physical and improved it with everything I had, literally, it was my idol, and when I started to learning about clans my goal was to enter Hard to Kill with my idol there, but one day it would happen where everything went down the drain, One, passed away, and Two, I had no idea that it was a woman, (If I had added it as a friend would have been an impact to me), she never knew me in person, but I would have pleasure at least if she knew that wherever she went, I would be there supporting her, my respects.

I appreciate your opinion on me very much !

Thank you !

💝

Everything has its FOR and AGAINST. I do not envy Maria's work. And I appreciate @Marija as well. She has to work really hard to study why someone was labeled as toxic, or which messages need to be canceled or the thread locked. Or who should get the ban. Few people can appreciate her work. She did it well in TS times and she does it well now. The rules have been tightened a bit. It is much easier to get banned for toxicity than during TS. But it is also necessary to think about freedom of speech. Keep in mind that freedom of speech is one of the basic principles of democracy. We must not allow censorship or be intimidated by the fear of expressing our opinion. Thank you @Marija for your neutrality. 🙏

Edited by Malthael (see edit history)

52 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

LOL tell the other people.  They replied to me, trashing someone when I was trying to be appreciative.

And I reserve the right to point out the problems of TactiSoft in defense of Alexander, or in contrast to his behaviors.

So yeah, I'm not going to stand for it.  Those who started the bashing are the ones who need to stop, not me.  Because if you read the entire thread, I was staying on-topic and being appreciate until then.

I'm thankful you want to stay on topic but I'm starting to wonder if the way to deal with these toxic people who hijack threads similar to this one is to begin to aggressively report everything they post.

So please reply and let me know if you think that's a good idea.

I appreciate that we have more reporting options on this new forum.

You're response is so backwards. You reserve the right to defend Alex, cool, whatever.

But rc and others aren't allowed to do the same for Tacticsoft, the company that built SuperMechs, the company that yes, made so many mistakes, but still they made it what we enjoy.

2 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

Happy birthday turtle :))

I appreciate the hell out of this lmao

55 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I'm starting to wonder if the way to deal with these toxic people who hijack threads similar to this one is to begin to aggressively report everything they post.

Thats only going to work if what they post is reportable, and I see nothing that would really deem it worthy to give them any warnings other than being off topic. 

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

1 hour ago, MasterChief said:

besty, now that you are (somewhat) back, would you like to quench the rumors that you either; died, got very sick, or banned?

Yes, I like to quench the rumors ...

"died"

I feel pretty alive 😆 !
There was a person who spread that rumor - no clue what was his intention, maybe he wished it would be true, but some wishes do not come true (at least not at the "moment") !
I simple took a break from the game and from the (old) forum from one day to the next, and it FELT so so so good !
Beside that I had personal reasons for !
Unfortunately my "mistake" (HOW I could know someone would spread such a serious thing?) was, that I did not inform about my friends ! Just "gone" and it was the right decision !
I read that rumor a few days only before the old forum were disabled !
Of course I "immediatly" informed my friends after I saw/read what someone / many talked about !
I must say ... it felt VERY STRANGE to read about my own demise ❗
For me - it was funny, BUT I do understand that for many it was the opposite - thank you @Lord Gorgon & @Fidelio for your love !!!

"got very sick"

I am very healthy - god thanks - never was sick, never run into corona or anything else !
I guess me being very sporty helps a lot about !

"banned"

I was never banned from the game - not 1 second - also here I can see that maybe many wished, but sorry, it will never happen, I won all and everything HONEST, therefore I can be very proud of it !
Cheaters will never get any respect AND they will never be able to be proud of anything they achieved with !
Quite the opposite about "me being banned" 🤣 ... I reported many many many cheaters over all these years and a very high % of them were banned !
The reason many hate me for - but I can tell - I don't care about 1 second ...
HONESTY goes way over achieving anything with cheating or dirty methodes !!!

I appreciate your concerns about @MasterChief and I guess these rumors are now devastated !
For all "hard-core-believers" ... feel free to think whatever you want, it will not change the facts !

😉

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

15 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Yes, I like to quench the rumors ...

"died"

I feel pretty alive 😆 !
There was a person who spread that rumor - no clue what was his intention, maybe he wished it would be true, but some wishes do not come true (at least not at the "moment") !
I simple took a break from the game and from the (old) forum from one day to the next, and it FELT so so so good !
Beside that I had personal reasons for !
Unfortunately my "mistake" (HOW I could know someone would spread such a serious thing?) was, that I did not inform about my friends ! Just "gone" and it was the right decision !
I read that rumor a few days only before the old forum were disabled !
Of course I "immediatly" informed my friends after I saw/read what someone / many talked about !
I must say ... it felt VERY STRANGE to read about my own demise ❗
For me - it was funny, BUT I do understand that for many it was the opposite - thank you @Lord Gorgon for your love !!!

"got very sick"

I am very healthy - god thanks - never was sick, never run into corona or anything else !
I guess me being very sporty helps a lot about !

"banned"

I was never banned from the game - not 1 second - also here I can see that maybe many wished, but sorry, it will never happen, I won all and everything HONEST, therefore I can be very proud of it !
Cheaters will never get any respect AND they will never be able to be proud of anything they achieved with !
Quite the opposite about "me being banned" 🤣 ... I reported many many many cheaters over all these years and a very high % of them were banned !
The reason many hate me for - but I can tell - I don't care about 1 second ...
HONESTY goes way over achieving anything with cheating or dirty methodes !!!

I appreciate your concerns about @MasterChief and I guess these rumors are now devastated !
For all "hard-core-believers" ... feel free to think whatever you want, it will not change the facts !

😉

thanks besty 😄 also, one last question, do you remember me from the old forums? i... i have to say, i was a bit of a wild card over there, but i feel as though i have somewhat mellowed out. plus, i appreciate you responding and taking this so well

@bestplayeroftheworld

Edited by MasterChief (see edit history)

One Mech to rule them all

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Tacticsoft, the company that built SuperMechs, the company that yes, made so many mistakes

So we agree?

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

other than being off topic. 

Bingo.  And that's what I was debating in my head.  It frustrates me that people would hijack something like this.  I like thankfulness and appreciation.

But I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't.  I'm damned if I confront them head-on.  I'm damned if I go around clicking to report everything that's off-topic.  And I'm damned if I don't in that, while I'm thankful for our good moderators and admins, toxicity spreads if you do nothing about it.

But the reason I care is because I like SM and I think it has a lot of potential.  And while there are some trolls, most people here seem to be good people, something I'm thankful for.

8 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Didn't you say 5 months the last time?

Sigh... I quote you on what you mentioned to me earlier.

On 5/23/2021 at 4:32 AM, SawzAll said:

3) Again, you haven't been paying attention.

I clearly articulated my definition for a 5-month grace period, and Gato’s ownership of this game, as follows:

On 5/21/2021 at 9:38 PM, rc said:

Gato took over this game around October last year, and to boot Tacticsoft planned in advance events and new item releases until the end of March. That gave Gato a 5-month grace period to come up with something.

23 hours ago, rc said:

It has been 7 months since Gato took ownership.

I'd appreciate it if you didn’t make me repeat myself.

Ironically I was responding TO someone who decided to take the opportunity on a "thank you" thread to criticize Alexander (again).

First of all, I want to make it clear I bear no ill feelings towards Gato or Alexander.

Also, I want to give you credit for listing all the stuff Gato did. I should have mentioned it all for thoroughness. I was incorrect for not to mentioning it all. Not that I ever thought Gato didn’t do anything, although I was hoping for something more profound.

In regards to profound, in my opinion, the best that Gato did thus far is the minor rebalance due to the profound changes to the game, although I'd have been fine without it. I rather Gato produce something new instead of a rebalance in regards to their profits.

Now to your comment above, I can see where you’re coming from when you mentioned I criticized Alexander, in regards to the extreme wait time for the introduction of new items. However, that isn’t what I was thinking.

When I mentioned the long wait time, I simply wanted to see something new. I don’t think a lot of people will find that an unreasonable expectation. After all, we’ve been waiting 7 months and counting for a new item. No offense to Gato, but Tacticsoft was producing new items every month. I know that’s not the best comparison, but my point is Gato is taking a very long time to introduce new items.

Now, in regards to your comment below, I want you to know if you didn’t criticize Tacticsoft to begin with in this appreciation topic, I wouldn’t have anything to say to you.

On 5/21/2021 at 5:08 AM, SawzAll said:

I appreciate @Alexander for Capture.PNG.ba5eb90426a5cc44ab4d8b22af3388c3.PNG

Rescuing and the intentional misspelling of Tacticsoft’s name clearly show your dislike for Tacticsoft.

So, you’re welcome to criticize Tacticsoft. But when someone criticizes Gato, it’s wrong. That’s what I call hypocrisy or double standard.

Your comments below, is the definition of hypocrisy.

To the entire forum, this is my reply: it's ironic that you can't just let people be thankful of things without taking the time to stop by and take a dump on everyone's stuff.

Maybe instead of defending Alex, next time I just need to go reporting everyone who complains on thankfulness threads.  Is that what we want?  Draconian reporting?

I'm thankful that apparently only 1% of the people on this forum have the ability to reply properly to a thankfulness thread. </sarcasm>

Let me plant your quote here to emphasize my point.

Capture.PNG.ba5eb90426a5cc44ab4d8b22af3388c3.PNG

Isn’t that a criticism of Tacticsoft? So once again, that’s ok for you to criticize Tacticsoft. But that’s not ok to criticize Gato? To be clear once again, it was not my intention to criticize Gato.

6 hours ago, Turtle said:

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

You're response is so backwards. You reserve the right to defend Alex, cool, whatever.

But rc and others aren't allowed to do the same for Tacticsoft

Turtle hit it on the nail there. Exactly, what I was thinking. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have bothered to reply to SawzAll.

Yes, it was cool to appreciate Alexander. On the other hand, it wasn’t cool to disrespect Tacticsoft in the same sentence, in my view.

2 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Regarding the comment below, you don’t call that trashing on Tacticsoft?

2 hours ago, SawzAll said:

That’s my exact feeling for Tacticsoft.

3 hours ago, SawzAll said:

That’s ditto for me as well.

With the exception, you had to bash Tacticsoft while appreciating Alexander.

Although I criticized you, I treated you in an adult, civil manner. I never cursed you out.

Maybe you want to enlighten me on what you consider I said to you in a toxic manner.

2 minutes ago, rc said:

Sigh... I quote you on what you mentioned to me earlier.

I clearly articulated my definition for a 5-month grace period, and Gato’s ownership of this game, as follows:

I'd appreciate it if you didn’t make me repeat myself.

First of all, I want to make it clear I bear no ill feelings towards Gato or Alexander.

Also, I want to give you credit for listing all the stuff Gato did. I should have mentioned it all for thoroughness. I was incorrect for not to mentioning it all. Not that I ever thought Gato didn’t do anything, although I was hoping for something more profound.

In regards to profound, in my opinion, the best that Gato did thus far is the minor rebalance due to the profound changes to the game, although I'd have been fine without it. I rather Gato produce something new instead of a rebalance in regards to their profits.

Now to your comment above, I can see where you’re coming from when you mentioned I criticized Alexander, in regards to the extreme wait time for the introduction of new items. However, that isn’t what I was thinking.

When I mentioned the long wait time, I simply wanted to see something new. I don’t think a lot of people will find that an unreasonable expectation. After all, we’ve been waiting 7 months and counting for a new item. No offense to Gato, but Tacticsoft was producing new items every month. I know that’s not the best comparison, but my point is Gato is taking a very long time to introduce new items.

Now, in regards to your comment below, I want you to know if you didn’t criticize Tacticsoft to begin with in this appreciation topic, I wouldn’t have anything to say to you.

Rescuing and the intentional misspelling of Tacticsoft’s name clearly show your dislike for Tacticsoft.

So, you’re welcome to criticize Tacticsoft. But when someone criticizes Gato, it’s wrong. That’s what I call hypocrisy or double standard.

Your comments below, is the definition of hypocrisy.

Let me plant your quote here to emphasize my point.

Isn’t that a criticism of Tacticsoft? So once again, that’s ok for you to criticize Tacticsoft. But that’s not ok to criticize Gato? To be clear once again, it was not my intention to criticize Gato.

Turtle hit it on the nail there. Exactly, what I was thinking. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have bothered to reply to SawzAll.

Yes, it was cool to appreciate Alexander. On the other hand, it wasn’t cool to disrespect Tacticsoft in the same sentence, in my view.

Regarding the comment below, you don’t call that trashing on Tacticsoft?

That’s my exact feeling for Tacticsoft.

That’s ditto for me as well.

With the exception, you had to bash Tacticsoft while appreciating Alexander.

Although I criticized you, I treated you in an adult, civil manner. I never cursed you out.

Maybe you want to enlighten me on what you consider I said to you in a toxic manner.

Yeah hypocrisy 

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/5/2021 at 00:21, Hauer Horatio said:

Thank you for mentioning me here, bringing laughter to everyone is the happiest thing I've ever done, I don't know what to say , But if you want to laugh more then check out my channel of the same name ( Hauer Horatio ) Thank you for reading

Em ngu inh lích :))