account‘s Rank 1 ?

Bad.Life

Question

5 answers to this question

If you are talking as independent mech I will say energy mech can reach R1 but hard due to no valiant. The drone also will dictate the out come. The phys mech will be harder to get into R1 due to high resist with vest all around and you do not have resist drain option and even so it is hard to get it. The combo can reach R1 in 2V2 but not easy and need to be persistent to go for it.  Sure I do not know your modules set up or drones and that it is another history. 🙄

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

If you are talking as independent mech I will say energy mech can reach R1 but hard due to no valiant. The drone also will dictate the out come. The phys mech will be harder to get into R1 due to high resist with vest all around and you do not have resist drain option and even so it is hard to get it. The combo can reach R1 in 2V2 but not easy and need to be persistent to go for it.  Sure I do not know your modules set up or drones and that it is another history. 🙄

How do i change my pfp?

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Also, remember if you are trap on a corner with the energy mech will be hard to shake regardless UPC so tele is in need for that recoil and best dual tele

2 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

How do i change my pfp?

I do not understand your question

14 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Lol , Thanks for informition!!