Tickling Your Funny Bone

If you have a good joke, and want to share it, please do. Here's a couple I found humorous:

A woman is looking around her house, and notices many of her appliances, and electronics, are getting old. She looks at her TV, and decides it will be the first to be replaced. So off she goes, to the nearest store, goes up to a clerk, points at the wall, and asks the clerk " How much for that TV, on the wall? " The clerk replies " Sorry ma'am, we don't serve blondes here. " Taken aback, she leaves the store, and goes home. Irritated, she says to herself, " I'll show him ", goes in the bathroom, and dyes her hair red. The next day, she goes back to the same store, walks up to the same clerk, points over at the wall, and says " How much for that TV, on the wall? " Again, the clerk replies " Sorry ma'am, we don't serve blondes here. " Fuming, she turns around, and storms out of the store, and goes home. Furious, she goes to the bathroom, and this time, dyes her hair black. The next day, she goes back to the same store, but goes up to a different clerk, points over at the wall, and says " How much for that TV, on the wall? " The clerk replies " Sorry ma'am, we don't serve blondes here. " She snarls at the clerk " How do you know I'm a blonde?!! " The clerk replies " Well, ma'am, that's not a TV, on the wall, that's a microwave. "

A girl comes home from school, and says to her mother " Mummy, mummy, at school today, all the kids could only get up to D, in the alphabet, but I got up to G. " That's great honey ", her mother replied.  " Is it because I'm blonde? " " Yes, dear ". The next day, the girl comes home from school, again, and says " Mummy, mummy, at school today, all the kids could only count to 5, but I counted to 10. " " That's wonderful, honey ", her mother replied. " Is it because I'm blonde? " " Yes dear. " The next day, the girl comes home from school, and says to her mother, " Mummy, mummy, all of us were in gym class today, and afterwards, when all the girls went to shower, they pulled off their shirts, and were flat chested, but I had a 36C chest. " " That's great honey ", the mother replied. " Is it because I'm blonde? " " No, it's because you're 24. "

Edited by Canucklehead (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

If you have a good joke, and want to share it, please do. Here's a couple I found humorous:

A woman is looking around her house, and notices many of her appliances, and electronics, are getting old. She looks at her TV, and decides it will be the first to be replaced. So off she goes, to the nearest store, goes up to a clerk, points at the wall, and asks the clerk " How much for that TV, on the wall? " The clerk replies " Sorry ma'am, we don't serve blondes here. " Taken aback, she leaves the store, and goes home. Irritated, she says to herself, " I'll show him ", goes in the bathroom, and dyes her hair red. The next day, she goes back to the same store, walks up to the same clerk, points over at the wall, and says " How much for that TV, on the wall? " Again, the clerk replies " Sorry ma'am, we don't serve blondes here. " Fuming, she turns around, and storms out of the store, and goes home. Furious, she goes to the bathroom, and this time, dyes her hair black. The next day, she goes back to the same store, but goes up to a different clerk, points over at the wall, and says " How much for that TV, on the wall? " The clerk replies " Sorry ma'am, we don't serve blondes here. " She snarls at the clerk " How do you know I'm a blonde?!! " The clerk replies " Well, ma'am, that's not a TV, on the wall, that's a microwave. "

A girl comes home from school, and says to her mother " Mummy, mummy, at school today, all the kids could only get up to D, in the alphabet, but I got up to G. " That's great honey ", her mother replied.  " Is it because I'm blonde? " " Yes, dear ". The next day, the girl comes home from school, again, and says " Mummy, mummy, at school today, all the kids could only count to 5, but I counted to 10. " " That's wonderful, honey ", her mother replied. " Is it because I'm blonde? " " Yes dear. " The next day, the girl comes home from school, and says to her mother, " Mummy, mummy, all of us were in gym class today, and afterwards, when all the girls went to shower, they pulled off their shirts, and were flat chested, but I had a 36C chest. " " That's great honey ", the mother replied. " Is it because I'm blonde? " " No, it's because you're 24. "

Hahahahahahahahah foooony :]