Share your Mech!

Alexander

Sup. Here's my mechs.

image.png.9f61ecc2e9f4e8d85ad215d4fefee31d.png

1. Energy! Has Unreliable Guardian. Recently upgraded from Grim Cobra to the EMP and it's been working pretty well as a strong energy breaker.

image.png.681f7d6ea23bb6240c479210aef467a5.png

2. Annoying heat mech #1. Has Firefly, tele, and grapple equipped. Pretty well-rounded since consistent damage and high res + hp. 

image.png.c480b1439186375a0bf1f0cbfd453a96.png

3. Annoying heat mech #2. Also has firefly. Pretty decent overall, high hp, high damage/res drain over time = win?? idk

I really want a Red Rain because then I can be annoying heat #3 - hugger mech w/ TerrorBlade and HeronMark :))) But this is what I got for now.

k bye

(This is just the order in which they uploaded.)

My 3rd mech, physical, is currently nightfall, annihilation, night eagle, back breaker, reckless.  She's sort of the "parts mech" for now, but I've been working on her when I'm not involved with my other two.  (Alexander please do a "monkey torso" item portal: I could use one for this mech lol.)  She will be basically a "classic" nightfall setup.  My future goals for her are possibly dual spartan, but mainly I'll copy CleverName's setup (yes, you're a celebrity).  I think resist mech would also be possible.  I was running Frantic Brute until I got the Night Eagle.  Drone: Tonto.

myphysical.png.4ecc46dded004d6e2faf3bd424fa937f.png

This is my heat mech.   She's my #2 mech but the one I used to beat the 1V1 campaign in insane mode.  "Classic" F2P heat capacity damage weapons like savagery, corrupt light, etc.  I really want to replace my hammer with Terror Blade.  Also, I want something I can use to repel range 2 enemies: I wish there was a heat version of Last Words, like Last Smoke, etc.  Terror Cry is working but it doesn't inflict heat damage, so Reckoning may be in my future.  Another future goal is to get Hybrid Heat Cannon to replace Corrupt Light.  I love heat capacity damage: for example, I love seeing the Titan's heat cap at 1 by the time I'm destroyed.  I have two desolations, so I'll be working on those after I fully upgrade what I have.  Then I'll probably try to build a heat hugger (red rain, heronblade, terror blade, etc).  Drone: Clash (I need a Nemo).

myheat.png.625ae85c7db826bba3b450d1cd26543d.png

Finally, this is my first mech.  I fell in love with energy mechs early because I like the color blue (as you can probably tell).  Anyways, recently got the "right" torso, so I'm working on upgrading that.  I also need to myth my Storm Weaver.  Reason: energy capacity damage, i.e. a "classic" energy drainer.  Future direction: first, get a hybrid energy cannon to replace malice beam.  Then migrate towards a dual valiant sniper build once I finally get some of those.  Drone: Torment.

myenergy.png.1b79aedce2f6fbf7dcd6b92beb4b7e94.png

All my mechs need their modules mythical'd, which is currently what I'm up to, more or less.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

As of right now, that is my current main build.

The reason why I built it like that was due to a suggestion that a close friend gave to me about a rank 7-worthy damage build made of heat weapons and items... But due to the amount of time that's passed, the build sort of just evolved alongside my clanmates and I. While it still has yet to reach its peak, it's come far enough to be almost a part of who I am -- an imperfect and reckless hothead that has some strategy planned behind their pokerface. But hey, that adds more character to the build, right?

But anyways, I guess my build's also been one of the things that has kept me from leaving since the first time that I tried to leave the game. For that, I give kudos to the strange damage build of a mech for making me get emotionally attached and all that.

Screenshot_2020-12-27-19-42-48.png

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1265462215_plasmamech.JPG.8ee4f78ead8fb5ae1faad0a10a506602.JPG

Here is an ever reliable build that helps me survive in nowadays SM. My inventory is very limited so I work with what I have, and this build is no exception. Trust me, it sucks when I get cornered, but it still gets the job done. 👍 

The synergy between Plasma Cannon and Burning Shower is surprisingly good, given I'm in the correct ranges. The Magma is a place holder in case I get cornered by the enemy. And the Heat Bomb is there to help deal with energy mechs (but it is very useful against Physical mechs as well). The double shutdown against energy mechs is very helpful for me since that gives me the opportunity to use the Plasma Cannon (assuming I'm in the right range for it) again since it is the only weapon that needs energy in this build. The extra roughly 250 damage is very crucial in a battle, so every hit counts. 

Not really the best mech, I can do better, but this is what has been giving me the most success. 🙂 

Although I've been trying to come up with some changes with this build lately. So far, this is what I've came up with: 

cap.JPG.cb7eb30bae485a33d74cbf89039cbbab.JPG
I am not entirely sure whether or not dropping a heat bomb for the extra 300 hit points would be worth it (but I do get a second resistance drainer in return). Will be doing some runs with it to see which build is better. 😋 

Anyway, that's it for my mech sharing session for now. Good day! 🙂 

1 hour ago, Liam.M.Lucas_2020 said:

1v1 mech

image.png.c93ba69067d0da7f0dfcacd1eb8292e5.png

I thought Sans would have more of a deeper reason as to why they built their mech that way... But nevermind.

(I refuse to give up the Sans joke.)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

• 1 year later...

AEF6749E-9913-4F05-A739-08BA51E6642F.jpeg.7a0cb2099748ad8cbf7569f2cbeebe54.jpeg

1st mech•••
When I saw the replay, I was hitting high damage, so I made it a physical mech.

2nd mech•••
I would love to see videos from iDaniRF and dwightx, and use weapons I've used before and cool weapons.  I made this mech.

Vest is Pretty good.

• 4 weeks later...

ummm... probbably the worst mech on this thread but its just a place holder mech to get me thru campaign to be able to grind coins its the best i have rn with my best items i need power kits so i grind coins with crappy mech craft loads of commons and turn them into power kits as seen bellow because when i get 1k offer and unbox good stuff i pick best torso and weapons and mods the full yupgrade them to max in a matter of a week i have full myth mech best strattegy of all time

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

11 hours ago, Krucifix said:

ummm... probbably the worst mech on this thread but its just a place holder mech to get me thru campaign to be able to grind coins its the best i have rn with my best items i need power kits so i grind coins with crappy mech craft loads of commons and turn them into power kits as seen bellow because when i get 1k offer and unbox good stuff i pick best torso and weapons and mods the full yupgrade them to max in a matter of a week i have full myth mech best strattegy of all time

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

Woah very smart

image.png.1e26f70870e4832285337431cd96a4c8.png
I kall dis one "self konfusion" since it has a terror kry so it a terrorist... burnin' show also existential since it replaced yo' showah with metal so glowin' red metal skraps fall which'll make ya have dissolved armor... he has pet rokks so he usualli polishes em (not poland srry m8 :((()... dis menacin' monke terrorist monke needs not a single intro due to how monke menacing he do bee...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

image.png.e7ce4b62eaeaf4f4f9e987fb8abdc841.pngaight... mah mekk which just built due to: my high ahh gud rng so dmg usualli 300... phys high ahh dmg no wrds... just mah fav weps... konsiderable as full map kontrol... ned gud moduls :(((...

plannin' to hav ful fortres n' replac protekktor... + gud modules lmaoo

balls

1 hour ago, local melee weapons fan said:

I kall dis one "self konfusion" since it has a terror kry so it a terrorist... burnin' show also existential since it replaced yo' showah with metal so glowin' red metal skraps fall which'll make ya have dissolved armor... he has pet rokks so he usualli polishes em (not poland srry m8 :((()... dis menacin' monke terrorist monke needs not a single intro due to how monke menacing he do bee...

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e7ce4b62eaeaf4f4f9e987fb8abdc841.pngaight... mah mekk which just built due to: my high ahh gud rng so dmg usualli 300... phys high ahh dmg no wrds... just mah fav weps... konsiderable as full map kontrol... ned gud moduls :(((...

Idk

1 hour ago, local melee weapons fan said:

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

dam nice terrorist mech