Portal event for old legacy items

Just now, Spam said:

Well, at least they used to, and I'd show you but the only way to play that version uses flash.

Magma Barrier was 3 walking, no jump.

And the only downgrade that Devouring Paws received was the removal of 3 walking in place of 1 walk, 2 jump.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

11 minutes ago, Spam said:

Well. then I must have mistook that for infinite range😅

Teleporting feet would've been overpowered since they could just be paired with the already existing dual teleport that was around.

Not to mention the dual grapples and the dual charges too.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

22 minutes ago, Prism said:

ok but they'd either have the same stats as back then (which would be really low) or just be a inventory trophy

Which is why I used Massive Lava Feet to max them.

And yes, my Devouring Paws are divined.

Maximum efficiency.

And by the way, Devouring Paws have good stomp damage, elemental damage, and they're lightweight, so I'm still gonna be using them.

31 minutes ago, Spam said:

Well, what if they had no health?

They would have to be lightweight, too, since no HP legs were always lightweight.

That would also cause problems since lightweight legs = teleporting monkes and vests.

7 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Which is why I used Massive Lava Feet to max them.

And yes, my Devouring Paws are divined.

Maximum efficiency.

And by the way, Devouring Paws have good stomp damage, elemental damage, and they're lightweight, so I'm still gonna be using them.

They would have to be lightweight, too, since no HP legs were always lightweight.

That would also cause problems since lightweight legs = teleporting monkes and vests.

how about they have half the health of most legs, can teleport once, and do half damage.

One Mech to rule them all

42 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

I still would be op if brought back 🙂

Teleportation feed don't exist.

The "teleportation feet" in question was Magma Barrier, a set of 3 walking legs that the Devouring Paws were based off of.

On 5/11/2021 at 2:35 AM, SiliconPhoenix said:

A friend if mine came up with a great and or fun idea. Basicly a portal event that drops legacy items like shields, torsos, weapons, legs, everything from back then and have a portal event based around it.(also drones and moduals)

not bad idea

Hcaptcha scam

tbh

On 5/11/2021 at 2:37 AM, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Sounds like a great idea.. But there's just one very small problem with that..

Since legacy items are outdated due to having way lower damage and having heavier weight than reloaded items, would there be a point of creating a legacy portal for those items?

I would honestly enjoy that idea, don't get me wrong, but I'm also thinking out loud about this and well, only a few legacy items will be remotely usable nowadays.

Nice idea, though.

Dude tbh its cool to have legacy items. PPL WOULD FARM THE PORTAL even thoh its not usefull much other than some items.

as u all know legacy items r the most wanted items ingame so this could change everything

Not really, as most new players don't even know what they are and most players won't care, the portal wouldn't really help new players to much and I'm pretty sure the most wanted items in game rn are the combined modules.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime