If you were banned, it’s likely for a good reason (e. g. cheating, bug exploitation, etc.).

However, if you feel that you have been wrongfully banned or that you can somehow compensate for the behavior that got you banned, you can always make a ban appeal.

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

• 2 years later...

hello everything is fine? I'm the hollow knight, I'm here with this comment to inform you that I was banned in the same way as many people reported on this platform. I would like to portray that I was banned for the reason of using hack, but everything has its purpose I used it for fun because finishing everything became quite tedious so to get rid of that boredom I used it. But I also used the game for more than 5 years and I was from the legacy era, so for me it became very tiring to do the same thing for several days and years so I used the hack for a form of entertainment. Many people who are just starting the game or have been playing for a while will realize how boring and tiring the game is because there aren't many updates and sometimes the game itself doesn't help. It was great to have played this game during this time, but guys, don't use a hack because even if it is to distract or entertain you will always have the consequences

Sad but man, I do have to work my account every day and still do and yes, it is hard, but it is a game.  If the game does not satisfy your needs, then should play others and not to affects others honest players around. 

Even not updates, why it is so boring thing, how many parts people have maxed so far and completed the extras.....