A quest that gives a random myth?

12 hours ago, YouMadBro said:

Yes

There's probably a good reason why that doesn't exist.. Perhaps the fact that the "random myth" part of things could spell "mythical Swoop", "mythical Falcon", "mythical Fractured Heat Armor"..

I think you already know where I'm going with this.. If not, getting free mythical items through a quest is a really bad idea, especially when that quest could potentially give out extremely powerful premiums at random, which would lead to an imbalance in all ranks since everyone could get a good, bad, batshit, or god-tier item.

In other words, RNG + Free Powerful Items + A Lot of Players = Disaster.

Post Merge - An Idea as a Contribution

In order to contribute to the idea, I have a suggestion. Perhaps make it into a tougher version of existing quests (Warrior, Destroy Structures, Engineer, Obtain Items, etc.) and upon completion, you get a free special premium box that guarantees legendaries.

The box's legendary drop rates would be like this:

45% - Rare to Mythical

35% - Epic to Mythical

15% - Legendary to Mythical (Premium)

>5% - Transform Relic

The box itself could drop 3 items that follow the drop rates above. However, the drop rates can be tweaked, so the drop rates above are just a "sketch".

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

On 5/9/2021 at 9:27 PM, ChooseGeno said:

great idea why don't we give 90% chance of divines in silver boxes too

So day 2 9 and 17 u will got divine LMAO 

On 5/10/2021 at 9:01 AM, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

There's probably a good reason why that doesn't exist.. Perhaps the fact that the "random myth" part of things could spell "mythical Swoop", "mythical Falcon", "mythical Fractured Heat Armor"..

I think you already know where I'm going with this.. If not, getting free mythical items through a quest is a really bad idea, especially when that quest could potentially give out extremely powerful premiums at random, which would lead to an imbalance in all ranks since everyone could get a good, bad, batshit, or god-tier item.

In other words, RNG + Free Powerful Items + A Lot of Players = Disaster.

Post Merge - An Idea as a Contribution

In order to contribute to the idea, I have a suggestion. Perhaps make it into a tougher version of existing quests (Warrior, Destroy Structures, Engineer, Obtain Items, etc.) and upon completion, you get a free special premium box that guarantees legendaries.

The box's legendary drop rates would be like this:

45% - Rare to Mythical

35% - Epic to Mythical

15% - Legendary to Mythical (Premium)

>5% - Transform Relic

The box itself could drop 3 items that follow the drop rates above. However, the drop rates can be tweaked, so the drop rates above are just a "sketch".

100% m-m lol

Hcaptcha scam

2 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

100% m-m lol

Ah yes, Cyber Armors and Sabretooths.. Sabreteeth.. Sabretoothes..?

Sabretooth and Cyber Armor from quests.

Like nothing ever happened.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

11 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Sabretooths.. Sabreteeth.. Sabretoothes..?

A yes, I love my saber teeth and tooths. Also, why not just make a portal for saber tooth and armors?

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Spam said:

A yes, I love my saber teeth and tooths. Also, why not just make a portal for saber tooth and armors?

Let's see you try to find the plural of Sabretooth.

2 minutes ago, Spam said:

Sabertooth torsos

That's- Actually reasonable.

But anyways, why are we talking about Sabretooth torsos and Cyber Armor torsos dropping from portal torsos?

Torso shall be used in place of every plural in this topic from now on.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

That's- Actually reasonable.

But anyways, why are we talking about Sabretooth torsos and Cyber Armor torsos dropping from portal torsos.

True, maybe if the fuel cost for it super huge it would work

Edited by Spam
so I don't seem like an idiot (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Spam said:

True, maybe if the fuel cost for it super huge it would work

Ah yes, let's do a run of the M&M's portal.

Only costs like 450 fuel, so it ain't that bad, right?

R.I.P the fuel tanks of everyone that plays this game.

8 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Ah yes, let's do a run of the M&M's portal.

Only costs like 450 fuel, so it ain't that bad, right?

R.I.P the fuel tanks of everyone that plays this game.

Maybe 35 fuel, but the real question is can we get m&m's irl from this?

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, Spam said:

Maybe 35 fuel, but the real question is can we get m&m's irl from this?

Imagine if a phone or a computer starting spawning random M&M's because of a portal in SM that drops actual M&Ms.

That would be the same as trying to teleport into someone and expecting both the teleporter and the teleportee to come out unscathed.. As in it's a really bad idea that would lead to some very reality-breaking stuff.

Bonus: This is hot.

Spoiler

517201732_Screenshot2021-05-112_00_38AM.thumb.png.6b3790c062e53a515118c46d5914f7e5.png

If you thought that this was dirty, get your head out of wherever you currently have it at.