Is the game still worth playing?

Fitmo

Question

I used to play this game years ago, I accidentally turned all my old stuff into xp or whatever. Is the game still worth playing as f2p or not at all? Since I kinda wanted to replay most old games that I used to play.

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Fitmo said:

I used to play this game years ago, I accidentally turned all my old stuff into xp or whatever. Is the game still worth playing as f2p or not at all? Since I kinda wanted to replay most old games that I used to play.

Not really. I stop playing 98% of the time. I only play when portals appear or Extra mission that you get tokens with.  I check what goes on. That is about it.  Not really interesting.  I still have not seen anything worth coming back to it, yet. I play another game asphalt9. It is much better.

3 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Not really. I stop playing 98% of the time. I only play when portals appear or Extra mission that you get tokens with.  I check what goes on. That is about it.  Not really interesting.  I still have not seen anything worth coming back to it, yet. I play another game asphalt9. It is much better.

I used to play similar games. Actually I think I played this one with my nephew maybe older version back at his home. 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

I used to play similar games. Actually I think I played this one with my nephew maybe older version back at his home. 

I mean  asphalt9

23 minutes ago, Fitmo said:

it does need a lot of dedication to grind for gold and advance. if you will play few min a day then will say you will not progress.