QUIT ME THE BASE PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Sempastian

Question

13 answers to this question

17 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

go to information on the headings area and search for request for base to be disable and file the request. it will take some time since it is manual operation

image.thumb.png.4d04bf750e4fad407f4ecf0a50872298.png

Says me what have another request sent with that ID

13 hours ago, STARWULPH said:

2021-02-01_LI (2).jpg

Dont leaves me send the request:c

Just now, Sempastian said:

Says me what have another request sent with that ID

?, if you have already sent a request then wait making another thread on stuff like this is pointless.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

6 minutes ago, Spam said:

?, if you have already sent a request then wait making another thread on stuff like this is pointless.

Bro, that is the request what i've sent 3 months ago the las time what i'd accidentally actived the base, after that i sent that request and my base was disabled but also my brother playing with my pc accidentally did enabled the base again and now don't leaves me send anther request and that don't leaves me still progresssing in the game 'cause i can't buy boxes for ugrade my objects and the base is too slower for give me objects and quits me so much gold (sorry if my english is bad, i'm spanish lol)

15 minutes ago, Sempastian said:

Bro, that is the request what i've sent 3 months ago the las time what i'd accidentally actived the base, after that i sent that request and my base was disabled but also my brother playing with my pc accidentally did enabled the base again and now don't leaves me send anther request and that don't leaves me still progresssing in the game 'cause i can't buy boxes for ugrade my objects and the base is too slower for give me objects and quits me so much gold (sorry if my english is bad, i'm spanish lol)

It can take more thana year bro be patient :))

18 minutes ago, Sempastian said:

It takes time

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 4/30/2021 at 1:14 PM, Sempastian said:

I know it was Tacticsoft’s policy not to disable the base twice. Since you’ve been waiting for three months, I assume this is also the case with Gato. Three month is a long time to wait.

Edited by rc (see edit history)