Please Help

Drivetacos

Question

Hello I know you people probably get this question a lot but what the hell are Legacy Shields I started playing this game at about release and then stopped after abt 2 months (other stuff came up) then I come back to it now and it says you may not participate in the arena with Legacy Shields so I gave up and made a new ac but my old one is Stacked so what do I do and how can I take off Legacy Shields? Btw Im playing on an emulator if that has anything to do with it plz let me know ty for listening :). 

Edited by Drivetacos (see edit history)

Just wait till a former or current legacy acc user can give you a help. There was a legacy conversion to reload and were able to advance some parts with old ones and kept few of the old that still functional. Do not a thing till they can help you out. Keep asking. This is full of former legacy players.  

Don't delete any you legacy items.

If you have a lot of tokens and gold you can continue on your old account, if not you should start a new account.

Legacy was the previous version of SuperMechs. The game was updated to Reloaded in 2018 which made most Legacy items irrelevant, but not all!!!

You should save the Legacy account as a prized posession, same as I did. I now have over 100 Legacy items on my main account which is able to get to rank 1-2.

Edited by Zylok
Typo (see edit history)

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

3 hours ago, Drivetacos said:

Hello I know you people probably get this question a lot but what the hell are Legacy Shields I started playing this game at about release and then stopped after abt 2 months (other stuff came up) then I come back to it now and it says you may not participate in the arena with Legacy Shields so I gave up and made a new ac but my old one is Stacked so what do I do and how can I take off Legacy Shields? Btw Im playing on an emulator if that has anything to do with it plz let me know ty for listening :). 

You don't have to delete or fuse anything in order to fix that. You just have to remove any shields that you have on any of your builds.

If you don't know where to go in order to do that, head to the central hub (shows your mechs as well as buttons to go to raid, campaign, workshop, arena, etc.) and enter the workshop, then press on the button that has the grappler/charge/teleport icons. If you see a shield in the item slot with a hexagon, remove it from that slot.

Do that with all of your builds (blue arrows at the sides of your mech will switch to the next or previous mech when pressed/clicked).

If you remove the shields, you won't be stopped from going into arena as long as you don't reinstall a shield.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

2 minutes ago, Quantum said:

until you energy break or shutdown a shield mech using your physical mech

in my first few months of playing, i was a heat/phys hybrid, and i encountered a shield user before they were banned from arena. they used a heat shield that blocked half my damage, but not the heat, and they quit after they shutdowned a few times. the sheild cost them 500 heat...

One Mech to rule them all

6 minutes ago, Quantum said:

what's wrong with using shields?

Two things:

The shield mechanic is outdated, so the game may end up freaking out over shields if they were usable in arena.

Shields would provide unfair advantages since shields are only owned by those who got them in legacy and as Master Chief said, shields take away energy/generate heat in order to absorb some level of damage based on the shield's cost to absorption ratio.

Though something like "7 energy per 20% damage absorbed" doesn't seem like much, that's basically like an added layer of resistance that absorbs one portion of the damage while the initial resistance layer absorbs another portion. It would be hard to counter those with shields if you don't have a boiler or a drainer build available to deal with the shield.

So, that's pretty much why shields aren't allowed in arena.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

6 hours ago, Drivetacos said:

it says you may not participate in the arena with Legacy Shields

The same happens if you try to use Legacy repair drones. The game considers that the shields and the repair drones are cheating in pvp and Raid that is why you cannot use some old items in this version.

Just now, Dark conon mech said:

Bro who why am i getting so many down votes for no reason 

Stoooooop!! :*(

XD, don't worry downvotes mean nothing.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

55 minutes ago, Drivetacos said:

Delete legacy items

Edited by Dark conon mech
T (see edit history)