when will be the next big balance change?

An0nym0us

49 minutes ago, anonymous404 said:

seriusly bro swoop did more damage than greedy

this should not happen

and many others

Swoop will probably never get a buff, and to answer your question I think that there is going to be buff for energy some time this month(idk I'm not on the balance team)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Electrick010 said:

In fact, Swoop's statistics are very good, I don't understand why they complain if this drone has something that not a single heat drone has, an Electric cost.

True :))

18 minutes ago, Morrowseer said:

I personally think the best way to buff Greedy is to give it higher res break. maybe like 15 or 20 or maybe even 25 res break every attack.

Just get gud scrub and stop bringing ideas that could break the game

39 minutes ago, Electrick010 said:

In fact, Swoop's statistics are very good, I don't understand why they complain if this drone has something that not a single heat drone has, an Electric cost.

Because its the only good heat drone in the game atm.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

2 hours ago, Electrick010 said:

Good luck taking advantage of that with how bad energy is in the meta. There's basically only one specific build that can kind of counter that, but even then it's not guaranteed.

On 4/27/2021 at 9:34 AM, Morrowseer said:

I personally think the best way to buff Greedy is to give it higher res break. maybe like 15 or 20 or maybe even 25 res break every attack.

I agree, since res break is its main purpose, and Swoop was buffed, so why not Greedy?

nope, I think Greedy really needs a buff just like Obsoleted Platinum Vest (I meant Hardened Platinum Vest: v)

It's time to improve that outdated drone a bit, it's unfair that Swoop has had a buff and greedy hasn't (please don't complain)