Guys, Super Mechs is dying

error19031

okay, you've changed my mind, I can see that super mechs don't die, at least for now, but they need more things, otherwise they will die, I hope Alexander will rebalance items, release new items, increase the drop rate, etc. in the near future

I would like to thank to @SawzAll for opening my eyes to the fact that the game is alive and will continue to develop

7 hours ago, Tigergeezer said:

And terible spelin.  Not to mention punctuation.  Its amazing how people cant use apostrophe's correctly.

*cough* spell check *cough*

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

28 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

I will refrain from posting details here and I expected you, @SawzAll, to also not refer to alex's statement.

However, no one was right and no one was wrong, lets leave it at that.

The True Power of Opinions has finally been realized.. I was honestly thinking that the battle of the game's liveliness was gonna go on forever due to the cycle of "it's dead" and "it's not" that kept going on.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

23 hours ago, error19031 said:

I would like to thank to @SawzAll for opening my eyes to the fact that the game is alive and will continue to develop

Hopefully this isn't sarcasm.

Hopefully what I said helped.  Because that's really my goal: to help, not to harass.

It's human nature, when we're not in a good place, to attack things.

SM has buggy apps.  It's not perfect.  But I think it's actually a half way decent game.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

18 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Hopefully this isn't sarcasm.

Hopefully what I said helped.  Because that's really my goal: to help, not to harass.

It's human nature, when we're not in a good place, to attack things.

SM has buggy apps.  It's not perfect.  But I think it's actually a half way decent game.

I'll assume u meant supermechs has bugs. 

I think the game itself is fun, just slow repetitive and tedious.

I think once you pass rank 10, it becomes fun, but getting there is the part where many get bored.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

21 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

I'll assume u meant supermechs has bugs. 

I think the game itself is fun, just slow repetitive and tedious.

I think once you pass rank 10, it becomes fun, but getting there is the part where many get bored.

I think when I was R25-R11 was the funny part. 🙂 

• 8 months later...
On 4/26/2021 at 1:23 AM, Bunboy said:

Im really surprised at the amount of people who believe this game isn't dying. Must be in denial 🤔. Also the amount people who think the lack of items is the issue. The simple fact is the drops are terrible which why most players quit and why this game gets boring so fast. From my personal experience every week its the same bs. Between the 2k win box, rank rewards box, fortune boxes ,and base boxes the drops are awful and i will go months without getting anything new/useful, and when i finally do get something its pointless because the meta has changed or i need another specific item thats compatible. This game will stay boring amd dry if the drops are ass just my personal opinion. Also the lack of updates is an issue.

Your kind of poeple have no drive, can't wiat for anything, smh good things come to those who wait

your kind are the ones who say it's dying because you want it to, you can't wait, only for you, plural you, is it dying

On 1/26/2022 at 10:39 PM, Fordekash said:

Well… game still isn’t gone so… what is the next prediction? New items? New base? Reboot? 

I strongly advise against a reboot of any kind...as a legacy player that witnessed what 2 major updates did to this community A reboot would have by far the most anger towards it if it does not end well. Reloaded was enough to get people to leave all together because their builds became...useless.

I'm only just come back from a 5 YEAR absence and I can't say the game has changed besides the amount of people on here...Most of the legacy players left and I've only been able to keep in contact with a handful. Most aren't even willing to come back because the game is a husk of what it used to be. Theres no strategy to this game anymore, if you have money you just buy a premade mech off the shop, spam the shit out of a weapon and you're suddenly rank 10 with in a day or there is a troll that intentionally loses to harass new comers making it impossible for them to rank up at all. I have my own money now but even I feel dirty just thinking about buying tokens or a build to just use for upgrade parts...

Yes new players are joining...But they aren't staying because of this unless they genuinely have a passion for it. I can't fully let go of this game that I would play DAILY for YEARS. I'm not saying the game shouldn't have Evolved...But it shouldn't of evolved in the way it did that didn't really benefit anyone but the people that have money to burn.

That is my stance on that statement. 

11 hours ago, Hotz said:

I strongly advise against a reboot of any kind...as a legacy player that witnessed what 2 major updates did to this community A reboot would have by far the most anger towards it if it does not end well. Reloaded was enough to get people to leave all together because their builds became...useless.

I'm only just come back from a 5 YEAR absence and I can't say the game has changed besides the amount of people on here...Most of the legacy players left and I've only been able to keep in contact with a handful. Most aren't even willing to come back because the game is a husk of what it used to be. Theres no strategy to this game anymore, if you have money you just buy a premade mech off the shop, spam the shit out of a weapon and you're suddenly rank 10 with in a day or there is a troll that intentionally loses to harass new comers making it impossible for them to rank up at all. I have my own money now but even I feel dirty just thinking about buying tokens or a build to just use for upgrade parts...

Yes new players are joining...But they aren't staying because of this unless they genuinely have a passion for it. I can't fully let go of this game that I would play DAILY for YEARS. I'm not saying the game shouldn't have Evolved...But it shouldn't of evolved in the way it did that didn't really benefit anyone but the people that have money to burn.

That is my stance on that statement. 

With how long it's taking for an update, they are either doing something big, or series of small updates, either way I'm waiting, after all good things come to those who wait. Though I hope it's not a reboot. I would still play, cus with all I have endured in games a reboot in this one wouldn't bother me do much, I'm only r15 after all