Is this offer good :(

Dark conon mech

Question

8 answers to this question

That offer or that kind of offer has a problem ... when you pay for tokens, you get tokens and what you do with that is up to you. So if you buy boxes, those boxes should not meet the rule of setting the percentage of the drop rate.

But, when you pay real money for boxes, debited from a bank account, the rule establishes that the administration has the obligation to place the percentage of the falling rate. So here, the administration evades that regulation and it could be denounced ... maybe that's why they don't make it public for all players. The administration of this game has always looked for a way to evade the rules that exist to protect consumers.

Edited by Nefertary Meriten-Mut (see edit history)

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

15 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

That offer or that kind of offer has a problem ... when you pay for tokens, you get tokens and what you do with that is up to you. So if you buy boxes, those boxes should not meet the rule of setting the percentage of the drop rate.

But, when you pay real money for boxes, debited from a bank account, the rule establishes that the administration has the obligation to place the percentage of the falling rate. So here, the administration evades that regulation and it could be denounced ... maybe that's why they don't make it public for all players. The administration of this game has always looked for a way to evade the rules that exist to protect consumers.

I see so i shouldnt buy :((

No problem if you buy it. If you think it is fair,  is your decision to buy it or not.

I mean, Gato should place the percentage of the drop rate on this sale, because here they are selling chests directly in exchange for real money. Tokens are not sold, chests are sold directly.

Although the offer also includes tokens and gold, the way in which the sale is presented places the 2 chests as the main product.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

1 hour ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

No problem if you buy it. If you think it is fair,  is your decision to buy it or not.

I mean, Gato should place the percentage of the drop rate on this sale, because here they are selling chests directly in exchange for real money. Tokens are not sold, chests are sold directly.

Although the offer also includes tokens and gold, the way in which the sale is presented places the 2 chests as the main product.

Worth it :))

this is my alt 

Screenshot_20210424-215944.jpg

Edited by Dark conon mech
V (see edit history)