Why do I keep getting full black mechs in arena?

yes

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, yes said:

I have 5 mythicals and I get full 2 black mechs, that is so unfair! You gotta fix or nerf this because of how unfair it is. Does it depend on level or random?

It depends on what weapons and their level if you play with better items youll face stronger openents 

Edited by Dark conon mech
Yeet (see edit history)

On 4/21/2021 at 5:13 PM, yes said:

I have 5 mythicals and I get full 2 black mechs, that is so unfair! You gotta fix or nerf this because of how unfair it is. Does it depend on level or random?

It depends on your level and your inventory. The game also matches you against opponents based on your rank and the amount of stars you currently have, so if you have something like "rank 9 with 5 stars", the game will search for players with that same state or will try to find someone with a similar inventory or state like " rank 8 with no stars" or "has x myths and x mechs".

Also, every player that collects end of season rewards will be downranked according to their finishing rank for that season (highest rank and stars achieved, not the current rank you have when the season ends), so you'll see much stronger opponents in lower ranks for a day or so since they're climbing back to their appropriate ranks after being downranked.

I hope this answers your question.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.