Found a way to farm campaign without touching your device

Ghostclover

3 hours ago, Asther said:

Any form of gameplay changing with third party softwares is bannable.

I would like to point out that if that was the case then half the people would be banned as a lot of people probably use adblocker.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, Spam said:

I would like to point out that if that was the case then half the people would be banned as a lot of people probably use adblocker.

Adblockers don't impact gameplay, and i don't think they block them on desktop..
Unless you're weird and use puffin.

silly goober

Just now, Asther said:

Adblockers don't impact gameplay, and i don't think they block them on desktop..
Unless you're weird and use puffin.

Using puffin with adblocker doesn't block the ads, adblocker takes ads away which pop-up in campaign.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Players will always find shortcuts to get better rewards. You can dedicate yourself to banning players all the time and it will be like when you scare a fly and 10 more appear or you can place some protection in the game to prevent this.

So there is responsibility of both parties. There is responsibility for those who abuse a bug or third-party software and there is responsibility for the administration that lacks the means or the will to protect the game.

You have a tree full of apples, but you haven't built a wall to protect it, so you want no one to steal your apples.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

18 hours ago, Asther said:

This is also a 1 way ticket to get banned.

Any form of gameplay changing with third party softwares is bannable.

I don't think auto-clicking is some sort of ban-able offense.  It's not being used to cheat or have any advantage, just to enable the player's laziness 🙂  

16 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Players will always find shortcuts to get better rewards. You can dedicate yourself to banning players all the time and it will be like when you scare a fly and 10 more appear or you can place some protection in the game to prevent this.

So there is responsibility of both parties. There is responsibility for those who abuse a bug or third-party software and there is responsibility for the administration that lacks the means or the will to protect the game.

You have a tree full of apples, but you haven't built a wall to protect it, so you want no one to steal your apples.

1) This isn't better rewards.  This is automating the same krap you'd be doing.  It's just automated laziness.

2) It's not abusing a bug.  There's no bug here.

3) It's usually a good idea to understand what's being discussed before you begin discussing it.

Good thing I clicked "show this post" so I could defend the person who posted this from being unfairly accused of hacking or exploiting a bug.  It's like you can't block people on this forum because if you do, they will continue to poison other people.

19 hours ago, Ghostclover said:

Use a auto clicker and make it click in specific locations at specific times, if you time it correctly you can claim rewards and start new campaign missions.

I know what you're saying.  Ignore the people who are accusing you of hacking or whatever, because it's clear they don't understand the subject.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

56 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I don't think auto-clicking is some sort of ban-able offense.  It's not being used to cheat or have any advantage, just to enable the player's laziness 🙂  

1) This isn't better rewards.  This is automating the same krap you'd be doing.  It's just automated laziness.

2) It's not abusing a bug.  There's no bug here.

3) It's usually a good idea to understand what's being discussed before you begin discussing it.

Good thing I clicked "show this post" so I could defend the person who posted this from being unfairly accused of hacking or exploiting a bug.  It's like you can't block people on this forum because if you do, they will continue to poison other people.

I know what you're saying.  Ignore the people who are accusing you of hacking or whatever, because it's clear they don't understand the subject.

Thank you for putting in the time and effort to defend me, much obliged!