So, I am Alex and I sort of run this

Alexander

Should I learn to program? Well, I would love to know how to develop games or improve the ones that I like, and I have always liked to play competitively, I am just perfecting my drawing style but I still want to go further, (would you accept me if I knew how to program? ) so that I have reasons to go to an advanced college and learn with reasons =).

Electrick010®

first i am a very old player

second do you think the game is worthy espically with the base and hackers

i do not think i will play this game any more i am never lucky with premium boxs and pay against hackers all the time the have 3 max mechs and what is the drop rate of boxs 90% epic and 10% legendary its so bad with reward that we get and the inventory is so anoying in the first time you pay 25 tokens for 5 and then it will reach 125 for 5 and the base i disabled because it does not worth ou basicly you pay more money and wait for items while silver boxs better please improve he game my name is bobafett

On 1/15/2021 at 6:59 AM, nightmarefreddy said:

super mechs maybe is a better verson of battle mechs

bruh so it's copy that game lo l

It didn't copy, Battle Mechs was a minigame for Battle Dawn. Liran worked on it some more and turned it into a full game, now known as Super Mechs. I guess you could say Battle Mechs was kind of like beta Super Mechs.

On 12/17/2020 at 11:31 PM, Alexander said:

Hi guys 🙂 

Let me give the good example and introduce myself!

My name is Alexander but everyone calls me Alex. I am 28 years old, I am into sailing, ski-ing, reading, writing, anime/LNs, games and cooking. I started playing a game called BattleDawn back in 2006 when I was 14 and was asked to help test SuperMechs by a BD Admin back before it was public and just kind of stuck around. I lead a team called NCR (New Corgi Revolution) in Battle Dawn with Josh (Malicewolf) and am a member of the Shiba Revolution in Super Mechs. 

I studied Software Engineering, but frankly I find most things interesting.

Some years ago I was hired by Ilona to be Community Manager (we talked a lot and she suggested I apply if I really want to improve BD/SM so much, so I did), she however didn't stick with the company after that so I had to kind of learn the job on the spot on my own. And take parts of her job (Product Manager) while at it. This went pretty well and I formed a pretty natural gear in the SM and BD teams, but when the SM Team grew it became harder and harder for me to feel like I was making a meaningful impact. I went to Michael (Tacticsoft CEO), told him to either give me something else to do or I'll have to walk away eventually. He asked me what I want to do then and I offered to take over Battle Dawn instead, which was orphaned without a manager and close to a shutdown.

I took it over, it went pretty well, Battle Dawn didn't get shut down, grew a lot. We recruited Josh and Elcent who are awesome human beings and eventually Michael passed me onto a guy who was buying the rights to make a Battle Dawn sequel. We got along and after spending a lot of time discussing with each other, we decided to buy Battle Dawn itself as well. I re-recruited Ilona to the team (sadly she left a while ago again :P) and re-recruited Simmen, Gato Games was born. 

We improved Battle Dawn's servers a lot, I got the title of CEO, we recruited Gaurav, Fluffeh and Kenny and eventually got a chance to buy Super Mechs... Which at the time we couldn't. Got another one and this time we could and did. 

So yeah, here we are and here I am. Please be nice to me. 😛 

Oooo

8 hours ago, That1Guy said:

It didn't copy, Battle Mechs was a minigame for Battle Dawn. Liran worked on it some more and turned it into a full game, now known as Super Mechs. I guess you could say Battle Mechs was kind of like beta Super Mechs.

Oh right! Battle mechs! That was the name i heard a pretty long time ago now

On 2/11/2021 at 8:07 AM, MasterChief said:

i wish i was part of the legacy dayz.... i only got here about 3 years ago..

I was in the legacy days but i was like way too young and forgot about this game for some reasons (possibly phone broke i dont remember)

On 1/15/2021 at 4:31 AM, OOSNSOO said:

Thanks a LOT...Zylok

will remeber this huge help.

I mean there is a button for it

On 1/14/2021 at 9:42 AM, Fidelio said:

I don’t speak Spanish dude 

Bruh