Jump to content

apparently i have a new "family" member.


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, MasterChief said:

her fave color is hazel, which is the color of my eyes.

Welp-! I found the true classic Master Chief.

I would say that I never doubted you but the Halo franchise isn't known for having 2 consecutive Master Chiefs in the same game at the same time, so these times are pretty weird.

I'm a backfire item magnet. I don't know why but it likely has something to do with the fact that I keep dying.

I blame Ramboy for this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Welp-! I found the true classic Master Chief.

I would say that I never doubted you but the Halo franchise isn't known for having 2 consecutive Master Chiefs in the same game at the same time, so these times are pretty weird.

well, MasterChief apparently has green eyes, but they misinterpreted it lol

SavvyTheSalmon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

well, MasterChief apparently has green eyes, but they misinterpreted it lol

Hmm... Green eyes and green armor... Yeah, it's gonna be hard to tell where he's looking because of how his eyes have camouflage that match the color of his armor. 

I'm a backfire item magnet. I don't know why but it likely has something to do with the fact that I keep dying.

I blame Ramboy for this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Hmm... Green eyes and green armor... Yeah, it's gonna be hard to tell where he's looking because of how his eyes have camouflage that match the color of his armor. 

also,i have actually seen the face of myself, and dang my eyes are dark. i sure don't smile a lot do i.

SavvyTheSalmon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2021 at 2:01 PM, MasterChief said:

hero of Reach

Chief is no hero of Reach if it fell, which it certainly did. Lore says Chief was only on Reach for a couple missions, then went out to do other missions.

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

Chief is no hero of Reach if it fell, which it certainly did. Lore says Chief was only on Reach for a couple missions, then went out to do other missions.

actually, he did save reach(for a few hours, at least)  him and blue team kept the generators for the MAC cannons online, and helped protect the NOVA bomb set to destroy reach.

SavvyTheSalmon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

actually, he did save reach(for a few hours, at least)

Key words are in the parentheses.

For anyone that doesn't know, quick lesson on Halo:

Reach was a planet that was used for the center of military operations of the UNSC, and they were invaded by the enemy (Covenant) and there was a war that lasted about a month before the humans inevitably fell, with one of the saddest Campaign endings in my opinion. 

Edited by Turtle
typo (see edit history)

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

also, this is from memory, and i havent read the book in like, 2 years

Just now, Turtle said:

Key words are in the parentheses.

For anyone that doesn't, quick lesson on Halo:

Reach was a planet that was used for the center of military operations of the UNSC, and they were invaded by the enemy (Covenant) and there was a war that lasted about a month before the humans inevitably fell, with one of the saddest Campaign endings in my opinion. 

yeah, true :V

SavvyTheSalmon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...