Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no res = dead meat¬†ūü§ę

I'm not exactly a "rookie" I've been playing since almost the beginning, but lost the old acc ūüė≠, also I made the mistake of maxing Zarkares right¬†after¬†it became¬†obsolete.¬†

You just need better heat and cooling and also another spartan to replace nightfall. I would also suggest using res breakers, and massive stone feet. edit: and better regen  

Posted Images

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Yeah, that's what I thought, rn I'm using nemo. Might switch later though.

image.png.514472986cf73018fb507d2b00e0bc52.png

Is this good? I have all these items except faceshocker. I have hysteria too, but should I use that or spinefall?

Or maybe this

image.png.38dbd2e208779585542420225ce13dc6.png

All I need for this is overloaded emp, mortal bullet and faceshocker

 

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Spam said:

Yeah, that's what I thought, rn I'm using nemo. Might switch later though.

image.png.514472986cf73018fb507d2b00e0bc52.png

Is this good? I have all these items except faceshocker. I have hysteria too, but should I use that or spinefall?

Or maybe this

image.png.38dbd2e208779585542420225ce13dc6.png

All I need for this is overloaded emp, mortal bullet and faceshocker

 

no res = dead meat¬†ūü§ę

Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember: energy drain+ it true dmg is very strong

13 hours ago, Spam said:

Yeah, that's what I thought, rn I'm using nemo. Might switch later though.

image.png.514472986cf73018fb507d2b00e0bc52.png

Is this good? I have all these items except faceshocker. I have hysteria too, but should I use that or spinefall?

Or maybe this

image.png.38dbd2e208779585542420225ce13dc6.png

All I need for this is overloaded emp, mortal bullet and faceshocker

 

The first one and don't use hysteria

The EWE FOX GANG never die

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Galaxy wolf said:

image.thumb.png.1f396fcdcd91f4977c094fce9426df55.png

l think that i could do good heat dgm with this

image.thumb.png.ea83e77092d71533c47bbdba4d49ecc7.pngand this for physical

 

The heat mech only has 2 weapons that do good heat dmg and the rest is to get the scope in range and if you don't kill them with the scope you're dead, good scope build though. The physical mech is fine, but using something other than claw for the legs might be better, also malfunctioning blaster has to much heat cost for that build.

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Spam said:

The heat mech only has 2 weapons that do good heat dmg and the rest is to get the scope in range and if you don't kill them with the scope you're dead, good scope build though. The physical mech is fine, but using something other than claw for the legs might be better, also malfunctioning blaster has to much heat cost for that build.

if it is annoying enough they just quite

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

image.png.1b26fffff0a53de999012ae15eed9957.png

I've been trying to get the items for this build for a while, but is it any good?

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Spam said:

So, would this be better?

Yeah I think so.

I have a question ladies and gents, my physical mech has a dilemma. Should I myth my Combined Storage Unit or Energy Engine?

The mech in question: image.png.15ca5b9f601d1cf75235fdee9d548742.png

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Yeah I think so.

I have a question ladies and gents, my physical mech has a dilemma. Should I myth my Combined Storage Unit or Energy Engine?

The mech in question: image.png.15ca5b9f601d1cf75235fdee9d548742.png

Combined Storage Unit, it’ll be more useful until you can agent the premium version.

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/04/2021 at 14:47, Spam said:

Eu sei que existe um clube para isso, mas nem todo mundo quer se associar a um clube, ent√£o se voc√™ n√£o quiser se associar ao clube, poste aqui quais constru√ß√Ķes voc√™ quer ajudar.

@MightyFire existe um clube para ajudar a construir, mas se você não quiser se associar, acabei de criar um tópico de ajuda para construir.

well ...I just want to know the quantity of each item in your base. I mean: how many gold mines and how many factories ... in my case I leave only 2 factories and all the rest of the gold mine

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...