"Insert Clickbait Title Here"

Spam

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

Well, I will give more but I am short always. Just few allowed. I need to give like 3k but don't have them 😞 

Yes, not having enough likes is the worst, but they'll come back one day(hopefully.)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Me wakes up at 12:00pm and then only having 7 notification, Me plays minecraft for 10 minutes, gets 21 notifications.

Don't spam my notifications, I'm going somewhere and will be back in 7 hours.

spam my notifications then

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, Dark conon mech said:

Yeah on my main im f2p but on alt i paid and it was worth it since heat fortress good against final boss minions they only do 9 dmg 

True, but they do a lot more dmg on hard and insane mode.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Dark conon mech said:

Should i use void as myth food for selfish protector?

Neither, both are good at your current level and void might get a buff. 

Stolen from @JamAnime

44 minutes ago, Spam said:

I'm aiming for 500 maybe 600 reputation gained in a month just so I can have 2 times more than most of the other people on there, this is a start...

image.png.0b723a0cc3bceddebb3663f023ef418c.png

It is there a competition or something to get a reward? Maybe tokens, packs, L-M parts. Maybe will add more players to the forum. 🤣

It is there a competition or something to get a reward? Maybe tokens, packs, L-M parts. Maybe will add more players to the forum. 🤣

The only person competing rn is me 😔 , but a competition for some reward would give others some more incentive. Maybe we should ask for some sort of reward for a competition...

rip reactions, I would give you a like if I could 😢 

Stolen from @JamAnime

3 minutes ago, Spam said:

The only person competing rn is me 😔 , but a competition for some reward would give others some more incentive. Maybe we should ask for some sort of reward for a competition...

rip reactions, I would give you a like if I could 😢 

I think will be nice some rewards for people like you around keeping this alive. 👍

VCBY=

I think will be nice some rewards for people like you around keeping this alive. 👍

VCBY=

It would be nice to do something competitive in on the forum like the goat tournament, also getting more people in the community would help a lot of the threads that have good ideas but no one sees them.

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Spam said:

It would be nice to do something competitive in on the forum like the goat tournament, also getting more people in the community would help a lot of the threads that have good ideas but no one sees them.

Sadly it is true. Sure looks around not joining as guest but still. I think the forum it is fine now. Harder to navigate in the phone but ok. 

Sadly it is true. Sure looks around not joining as guest but still. I think the forum it is fine now. Harder to navigate in the phone but ok. 

True, more people on the discord and less here, personally I think there is more features in the forum, but it's just my opinion.

Stolen from @JamAnime

• 2 weeks later...