"Insert Clickbait Title Here"

Spam

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Meanwhile, I made cheesy META-based memes in the old forums memes-thread.

I just criticized Sawzall like everyone else.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, MasterChief said:

idk, maybe its because this is a weekday and many people are either in school or at work :V

Weird, last week it was active on the weekdays.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

21 hours ago, rc said:

Yes, there was 50 likes on it!

20 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Shall we go down the list of reasons why old forums were better than these? You may go first.

20 hours ago, JamAnime said:

The list goes on, about the old one....

As JamAnime mentioned, I could go on and on praising the old forum. However, in regards to the new forum, I don’t want to beat the dead horse any further since I already said my peace on the old forum. However, I’ll mention 2 things instead of getting into a tsunami’s worth of a tirade.

First, I’ll say the main reason the old forum is better is because it was a lot more active than this forum. Since Alexander split the SM community up, the bulk going to SM Discord, we’re the few remnants of the old forum now. Thus, the dead time on this forum.

Lastly, this forum is antiquated compared to the old forum. It’s like comparing a WW1 Mark 1 tank versus a WW2 King Tiger tank.

image.png.b7152723e62d8e7e9d3ce932f6a77279.pngimage.png.77d0e9bfb3df506ca546abc1fa6ee190.png

The Mark 1 is basically a tank on treads, while the King Tiger actually has a real turret. That comparison reminds me of the new forum (Mark 1) to the old forum (King Tiger). This forum is so basic and cumbersome. You can’t even do a wiki edit to keep an ongoing topic alive with updates (namely, Book of SuperMechs' World Records).

With another parting, I bid the old forum farewell.

Rip Discourse forum... 💐

May the Discourse forum endure in Gato’s other game, Battle Dawn.

Edited by rc (see edit history)

I didn't know half of those features existed, also this thread is pretty much for anything now so post whatever you want(as long as it obeys forum rules)

Stolen from @JamAnime

The nice thing about everyone being in discord means that my notifications aren't always going of, but I kinda liked that.

Just now, rc said:

I think the colorist’s name is Fusionnaire. I saw his name on SM Discord yesterday. Anyway, thought you’re him.

no, I'm not him. I remember he used an app to change the color of the image, I use the polyline tool in google draw to do mine, so my way is not as efficient. 

Stolen from @JamAnime

6 minutes ago, Spam said:

The nice thing about everyone being in discord means that my notifications aren't always going of, but I kinda liked that.

Yup, I feel the same.

6 minutes ago, Spam said:

I remember he used an app to change the color of the image,

Ah, you remember him as well.

7 minutes ago, Spam said:

I use the polyline tool in google draw to do mine, so my way is not as efficient. 

How interesting.

1 minute ago, rc said:

Yup, I feel the same.

Ah, you remember him as well.

How interesting.

I remembered everything but the name.

Polyline lets me add stuff instead of just recoloring, also it preoccupies me more, that's the only reason I use it.

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, Spam said:

I remembered everything but the name.

Lol, that's the same for it as well.

2 minutes ago, Spam said:

Polyline lets me add stuff instead of just recoloring, also it preoccupies me more, that's the only reason I use it.

What about playing SM?

Also answering questions here is 

4 minutes ago, rc said:

What about playing SM?

I'm in the mid ranks, and I use a heat mech so it's hard to progress, so I mostly match ads and staying at rank 10 and sometime farming, so after I get some better items I'll play more.

maybe if all the guest logged in and posted the forum would be better...

image.thumb.png.16fadb65a9e5cee6d527376610d4bf19.png

this is from a few seconds ago.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, rc said:

Oh God! We should switch places. I’ve too much to do. In fact, I’m almost full on unclaimed boxes once again. May God show me some mercy...

XD, that's the thing about sm you either have too much to do or too little to do.

Stolen from @JamAnime

3 minutes ago, Spam said:

I wonder how much those are worth it... I'll take them all from you.

Lol! That reminds me of trading. It’s sad to fuse away premium items when there are lots of people begging to get premium items. Oh well, there’s not much we do about trading.