"Insert Clickbait Title Here"

Spam

12 minutes ago, Spam said:

Well it works some times, as all the threads about this happening are growing.

So far, I've only seen 2 or 3 successful scammers that use mind games to gain the trust of their targets.

Other than that, it's been the usual begging for people that want to "give me tokens". I usually reply with a mirror of what they asked.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

So far, I've only seen 2 or 3 successful scammers that use mind games to gain the trust of their targets.

Other than that, it's been the usual begging for people that want to "give me tokens". I usually reply with a mirror of what they asked.

I just tell them NO and then if they keep asking I say shut up, and then they go away.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Such is the way of the forums, for some reason... But your reactions shall return another day, specifically tomorrow or something.

Yes, and then I'll use them up is a few minutes, and then I'll have to manually react.😞

It's 11:30pm where I am, I think I'll take a nap.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 minutes ago, Spam said:

Yes, and then I'll use them up is a few minutes, and then I'll have to manually react.😞

It's 11:30pm where I am, I think I'll take a nap.

Fair enough. Though, I don't think much will happen while you're gone but I suppose only time will tell in that regard.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 hour ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Fair enough. Though, I don't think much will happen while you're gone but I suppose only time will tell in that regard.

I have gotten 5 notifications.

42 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

Pink Panther is still here

Oh, so it was you.

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Dragon Slayer said:

I liked half of your posts.

You've killed my notifications, but thanks.

Also you have shown me that you can do 20 reactions before you reach your limit.

Well since this is more popular thread than my clan recruitment thread I'll just recruit people here, info is on this thread 

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 minutes ago, rc said:

Spam, seeing how active you’re on the forum in of despite the forum being dead, you should check out the SM Discord. The real action is there

I don't have discord and don't really enjoy it, but thank you. Also I might have insomnia as I'm typing this at 12:27 am so there's also that.

Stolen from @JamAnime

7 hours ago, rc said:

Same here, that’s why I’m more active on here.

Also, it's fun to see how many people click on my threads for the title.

My like are gone and I just got on the forum *sigh*

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, rc said:

That’s why I’ve to be a miser due to extremely limited reactions.

Very sad. Was there a bigger like limit on the old forum?

If this was the old forum I would have the "achievement" for giving a 100 likes by now.

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, rc said:

Yes, there was 50 likes on it!

And you didn’t have to wait an entire day for the likes to refresh, unlike here.

I can this to the list of things this forum is missing a needs.

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 minutes ago, rc said:

Obviously, likes isn’t a big deal here. To me, the reactions/likes are a non-verbal way of communicating still.

Same. I wonder how else people say thanks, it's very awkward replying thanks (I've done it many times). 

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

Stolen from @JamAnime