"Insert Clickbait Title Here"

Spam

Ok fine, I guess we all contradicted our selves, like I always tell people not to spam.

How to make a title: 1. think up a very clickbaity name, 2 make it the title, 3 figure out what the topic is for, 4 create topic. This is how I make most of my topics.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Or like how my name's Whiteout despite the fact that my mech's no longer painted with white paint like when it was when I came up with the name in the first place.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Or like how my name's Whiteout despite the fact that my mech's no longer painted with white paint like when it was when I came up with the name in the first place.

I always wondered why W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T was your name...

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Spam said:

I always wondered why W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T was your name...

Long Story Short, I had this sort of build at the time that I made the name but painted white.

1752300053_Screenshot2021-04-1211_27_39PM.thumb.png.4c5c3d1d80baa72958de1c570d9e1714.png

Oh, and it was just "Whiteout" instead of the current day "{{W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T}}".

Gotta show character development over the time that I've played through somehow, right?

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, Spam said:

Oh, then I'll call you Whiteout.

That's usually what everyone calls me, anyways, lol.

But you could also call me Whi if you'd like but I would really wonder why you would call me that when Whiteout or White are short as they currently are.

Just now, Spam said:

Whi. Isn't that another word for pee... I think I'll just call you Whiteout

Whi (pronounced "why") was a nickname that Wolf came up for me (the rank 5 Wolf, I mean), so I don't really know what it stands for or means, either.

But yeah, just call me White or Whiteout.

1 minute ago, Spam said:

It is an original name, I think so it's a good name to me.

Speaking of which, have we 1v1'd before?

Just asking since I feel like I have fought you before but at the same time, I don't remember doing so.

2 minutes ago, Spam said:

okay

The person I was helping wanted an account.

Oh? It's usually not a good idea to trust people with accounts unless you know them well enough.

Oh? It's usually not a good idea to trust people with accounts unless you know them well enough.

I just said no to them, I wonder why people ask this stuff.

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Spam said:

I just said no to them, I wonder why people ask this stuff.

They're either people who don't want to play the game in order to get better stuff or they're scammers, people who take accounts from their owners and sell them off to people, usually for a price of some sort.

And now they're asking for money🤦‍♂️

They're either people who don't want to play the game in order to get better stuff or they're scammers, people who take accounts from their owners and sell them off to people, usually for a price of some sort.

ik, I just don't understand what they were thinking.

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

To be fair, would you expect newcomers to think about how the game works or how hard it is to trick most people due to how outdated their tricks are becoming?

Well it works some times, as all the threads about this happening are growing.

Stolen from @JamAnime