"Insert Clickbait Title Here"

Spam

20 minutes ago, rc said:

Yes, there was 50 likes on it!

And you didn’t have to wait an entire day for the likes to refresh, unlike here.

50??? Don't remember that many. Some days my likes would end fast. Though, I was clicking on "like" on basically every reply. lol

Now it is rare that I like a reply to click "like."... lol

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

Just now, rc said:

I’ll add a like to that comment later.

I will to, if my like don't disappear in tomorrow morning like they did today.

Just now, JamAnime said:

Now it is rare that I like a reply... lo

Same, some days I forget that I even have likes

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, JamAnime said:

Well, it was easier to follow every post and reply.  That was the number one reason I liked it.  This one I miss so many threads, that I happen to come across it a month later after it was made.

And topics on the old forum had about 10 people viewing on a daily basis, meaning that it wouldn't take days for someone to notice new content and react to it or reply to it.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

And topics on the old forum had about 10 people viewing on a daily basis, meaning that it wouldn't take days for someone to notice new content and react to it or reply to it.

You could make polls in topics that aren't yours

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Spam said:

You could make polls in topics that aren't yours

And the polls themselves could be more than 3 questions, each with more than 4 options if you wanted to make it like that.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

And the polls themselves could be more than 3 questions, each with more than 4 options if you wanted to make it like that.

people were judged based on quality of content instead of quantity

Stolen from @JamAnime

8 minutes ago, Spam said:

people were judged based on quality of content instead of quantity

And there wasn't a popularity contest that kept on pressuring people by forcing them to compete for essentially nothing.

Just now, JamAnime said:

The list goes on, about the old one....

exactly, but this forum has it's own unique feature to.

the feature I really want back though is being able to change the topic of a thread.

2 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

And there wasn't a popularity contest that kept on pressuring people by forcing them to compete for essentially nothing.

well there was the achievements.

Stolen from @JamAnime

Achievements weren't stuck in your face as much as the leaderboards on these forums, though.

Titles, but yeah I get what you mean, I personally have been doing my best to stay there for the rest of the month.

Stolen from @JamAnime

4 minutes ago, Spam said:

Titles, but yeah I get what you mean, I personally have been doing my best to stay there for the rest of the month.

Titles were more of a customization thing like how you would paint your mech in-game. It wouldn't give you any bonuses but it would make you stand out more.

Titles were more of a customization thing like how you would paint your mech in-game. It wouldn't give you any bonuses but it would make you stand out more

True, and I do remember trying to get the "admired" title for obvious reasons.

Stolen from @JamAnime

4 minutes ago, Spam said:

True, and I do remember trying to get the "admired" title for obvious reasons.

I mainly stuck with Empathetic since it was the best title that I had beside Autobiographer.

I mainly stuck with Empathetic since it was the best title that I had beside Autobiographer.

I used the reader title XD

Stolen from @JamAnime