Fanart Thread (With upvoting and downvoting!)

Spam

Question

Why is this in questions? So people can upvote and downvote fan art and fan art ideas.

Post fanart here if you want it judged and that's pretty much it.

image.png.3f2ea0aff4365077fa10ab639c37145d.png

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

13 hours ago, SonnY-ku said:

This is BRUTAL !

Thank you!

10 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

wow. nice. is this from the "hell" theme? 👀🤔

... so it's like a heat bomb plus grapple...

but then, with the name "launcher" in it... it seems more like a torpedo than a grapple 🤔

True, but with grapple it makes it seem like a grapple and less than a spear gun. Imo all heat items should be more like that, but then again that's only my opinion. Also it's emp + grapple. Thank btw. 

9 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

Choruim pool

Chromium is a physical name and pool doesn't makes sense, it has a nice ring to it though. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

10 hours ago, SonnY-ku said:

A Drill arm 

Sure

10 hours ago, SonnY-ku said:

A Drill arm 

Although sometimes I feel that you are a worker who is being exploited by the community doing too much fanart.

Tbh if I didn't do it then I would be trying to find more yt videos to watch and not have anything to do, but now I also do the fanarts at my own pace so I don't get bored.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

Stolen from @JamAnime

4 minutes ago, Spam said:

Tbh if I didn't do it then I would be trying to find more yt videos to watch and not have anything to do, but now I also do the fanarts at my own pace so I don't get bored.

Sad. Btw I have some knowledge in video game development so ... I think I could at least make a mini supermechs with some of your fanart so you can see it in action. It would be a video game available for all supermech artists who make fanart, I know it is not something original but at least it would be fun to play with new items.

21 hours ago, Spam said:

Yes.

Any other items I should make?

Maybe an electric whip to drain energy range 3-5. 🤡 Just kidding.  Too many to think about it.🍕🍺

Maybe an advanced Electric Scope

Image result for spaceships

Maybe an electric discharge generated between the 2 arms at center then lunch as dual energy drainer

e430a3fa519432d7bd16c1cdf7acb532.jpg

Maybe 4 generators for super charge maybe to attach or energy recovery drone

Energy drone

Drone phys attack

ooqheHD%2BxK7ddQJUv128j2iWY=

Heat arm weapon 

OIP.sVr5XuevkIl0kPSpik7pfAHaEK?w=262&h=1

I realized i've been taking a really really long time making my lance fanart.... but since summer school just started, i only get about 1/6 of the day for free time and stuff...

ofc, i'll at least try to finish it before the end of this week

20 hours ago, Spam said:

Any other items I should make?

you should make a sickle or a flail/mace

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

1 hour ago, Spam said:

Thank you all for the suggestion, now I'll never be bored for the rest of this week and maybe the next one too.

Well, actually I already made a part of the game that I could show you. Mind if I upload it to my youtube channel?, I ask you this question because I put one of your mechs in the video.

5 minutes ago, SonnY-ku said:

Well, actually I already made a part of the game that I could show you. Mind if I upload it to my youtube channel?, I ask you this question because I put one of your mechs in the video.

No, I don't mind. I'd love to see though, what's the channel name?

Stolen from @JamAnime

14 minutes ago, Spam said:

No, I don't mind. I'd love to see though, what's the channel name?

駅JThat's the name of my YouTube channel, but it doesn't have many visits or videos, so I also planned to post it here (to explain the project)later. Anyway here is the link in case you want to see :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLSE4QxPGOk

Edited by SonnY-ku (see edit history)

Just now, SonnY-ku said:

Ok , I have a lot of work to do, I'll upload a video again for when I can do something more remarkable and thanks for the Plasma Tunneler.

Np, here's the link to the gravit design thing, it'll ask you to make an account though.

Stolen from @JamAnime