Fanart Thread (With upvoting and downvoting!)

Spam

Question

Why is this in questions? So people can upvote and downvote fan art and fan art ideas.

Post fanart here if you want it judged and that's pretty much it.

image.png.3f2ea0aff4365077fa10ab639c37145d.png

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

I finally figured out why nobody post fan art here! There's no reward, so the person/people with the most upvote and the person/people with the most liked post win. Of Course I can't give you anything for winning other than marking it as the best answer until I go to sleep, but the last person to post wins topic does well and no one really win much from it, so Imma give it a try.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, AftoKrator said:

idk... maybe a charge-required weapon like a lance or something

photoshop

Oh.

Ok I'll make a lance or something next, I might start today or tomorrow.

Stolen from @JamAnime

48 minutes ago, Spam said:

I finally figured out why nobody post fan art here! There's no reward, so the person/people with the most upvote and the person/people with the most liked post win. Of Course I can't give you anything for winning other than marking it as the best answer until I go to sleep, but the last person to post wins topic does well and no one really win much from it, so Imma give it a try.

alright...... reward or no reward... i'm gona try to make some more fanart and post 'em here..... after finals this week

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

2 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

alright...... reward or no reward... i'm gona try to make some more fanart and post 'em here..... after finals this week

Nice, if likes count then you get reward, also if I have the most liked or upvoted then I won't set it as the best answer.

I'll check after a month and the winner will hopefully be decided.

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 hours ago, Spam said:

I think it should be a reward to those that come with ideas. The company should grants some tokens or else.

39 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I think it should be a reward to those that come with ideas. The company should grants some tokens or else.

They do, as long as they decide to use them. You can get up to 5,000 tokens from a good fanart I think.

Stolen from @JamAnime

3 hours ago, Spam said:

Skull Piercer? Name's up for debate.

There's not much of a skull to pierce. maybe Platinum Piercer or Titanium Piercer (name came from Platinum plating and Titanium plating)

also, you mind if i borrow the arm? 

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

1 hour ago, AftoKrator said:

There's not much of a skull to pierce. maybe Platinum Piercer or Titanium Piercer (name came from Platinum plating and Titanium plating)

Sure, take it, I'll give you the image,

Editing__18_-removebg-preview.png.18bd7e7913a212a7695925d5b43f6c4b.png

Maybe armor piercer, like the res breakers. 

Stolen from @JamAnime

20 minutes ago, Kenmawasfound said:

IMG_20210610_110232.jpg

There shouldn't be any design difference between the Mythical tier and Divine tier

Also it weights ... a lot ... maybe too much for less than 400 dmg

Also, exactly how much knockback is "insane knockback"? 

and, is it cost free? is that why it weighs 70?

... and ... divine stats shouldn't get more uses than mythical.... and, items that start with 1 use usually doesn't transform to have more uses

image.png.acbc5759c0bc92e9c225a7c571ea1948.png

And, the word "Divine" is spelled with 2 "I", not 2 "E". 

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

There shouldn't be any design difference between the Mythical tier and Divine tier

Also it weights ... a lot ... maybe too much for less than 400 dmg

Also, exactly how much knockback is "insane knockback"? 

and, is it cost free? is that why it weighs 70?

... and ... divine stats shouldn't get more uses than mythical.... and, items that start with 1 use usually doesn't transform to have more uses

image.png.acbc5759c0bc92e9c225a7c571ea1948.png

And, the word "Divine" is spelled with 2 "I", not 2 "E". 

True, but I'd say the drawing is much better than mine.

Also, why did it get deleted? It was a good fan art, generally I would recommend not giving an item stats without asking some people first and also use WU to compare stats with other items to see if the stats are op or to underpowered, but good art overall 👍.

Stolen from @JamAnime

4 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

i have a copy of it saved when i flipped it. should i post it here?

also, i think its cuz i asked too many questions

I think we should just leave it be, also I think that asking questions is fine. Whenever I criticize something I usually do a compliment then what I want to say and then if I can, another compliment, it help take the punch out of questions imo

Stolen from @JamAnime

Same, but I always like to think people are to shy to compliment me, but then again I've only gone outside 10 times this year 😆.

Edited by Spam
tf, how did I miss spell that so badly? (see edit history)

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 6/10/2021 at 12:53 PM, Spam said:

I think we should just leave it be, also I think that asking questions is fine. Whenever I criticize something I usually do a compliment then what I want to say and then if I can, another compliment, it help take the punch out of questions 

A mistake doing that :\{ better im just going to send some updates about my acc... ok bye cya on no time...

On 6/10/2021 at 1:00 PM, Spam said:

Same, but I always like to think people are to shy to compliment me, but then again I've only gone outside 10 times this year 😆.

Bruhh i just played dis game months ago...

Edited by Kenmawasfound
Miss type :D (see edit history)