Reign Reforged

Alex_Iron

Hello Super Mechs players!

Good to see you all being part of the new forum.

1st of all for the ones who don't know me.

My name is Alex Iron, my nickname is Proxima Centauri, used to be Reign Reforged leader, current Reign Reforged member and recruiter.

I created this thread in order to bring to the new forum, the discussion we've began on the old forum referring to players recruitment, questions and answers about the clan.

FYI Reign Reforged is the last Legacy Clan left in the battle for the top 3 Best Clans in Super Mechs.

If you want to be part of Reign Reforged or you want to ask anything about us, write down all your curiosities, me or other Reign Reforged members will be glad to answer to you.

Please stay on topic to avoid unnecessary discussions.

Thank you all, from our Blue Heart 💙

17 minutes ago, Far cry said:

Wowow great I want to join here! reign are strong!

Who is the strongest player in Regin reforged??

I'll make a list of minimum requirements to join Reign Reforged as soon as possible, i promise.

Who's the strongest it's difficult to say, i consider all my clan mates strong players and i appreciate all of them, there's not a ranking between us.

7 minutes ago, Alex_Iron said:

I'll make a list of minimum requirements to join Reign Reforged as soon as possible, i promise.

Who's the strongest it's difficult to say, i consider all my clan mates strong players and i appreciate all of them, there's not a ranking between us.

Well yeah, your clan is strong. Mostly I just get deafeted cuz I`m a noobie and a F2P, but it`s always fun to fight against ya

12 minutes ago, Reactivation said:

Well yeah, your clan is strong. Mostly I just get deafeted cuz I`m a noobie and a F2P, but it`s always fun to fight against ya

Thankfully GatoGames will bring a new hope for F2P players, we never know, maybe you're going to be our clan mate someday 😁

Just now, Alex_Iron said:

Thankfully GatoGames will bring a new hope for F2P players, we never know, maybe you're going to be our clan mate someday 😁

Who knows, but rn I`m in LLYL and I`m happy where I am. Honestly I don`t ever deserve to be here, talk `bout being in Reign Reforged. I`d have to be a P2W to at least have some fraction of a chance to get in!

21 minutes ago, Reactivation said:

Who knows, but rn I`m in LLYL and I`m happy where I am. Honestly I don`t ever deserve to be here, talk `bout being in Reign Reforged. I`d have to be a P2W to at least have some fraction of a chance to get in!

LLYL had a golden age back in the legacy, strong clan, beautiful people, no longer in top 3 but still active in top 6.

Good luck dropping good items! Wish you the best!

Requirements to join Reign Reforged:

Reign Reforged is a top 3 clan. If you are a Super Mechs player who'd like to join us, these are the requirements:

• End any season (1v1, 2v2, 3v3) as a rank 1 player with a good score.

• Be active in Clan Wars and Titan missions.

• Communication is the key in our clan, so we're looking for communicative clan mates.

• Play with honor.

Advatages of joining Reign Reforged:

• Weekly clan medals.

• Top 3 clan prizes.

• Good prizes from Clan Wars and Titan missions.

• You'll be respected and appreciated.

• We'll make you experience in Reign Reforged enjoyable.

I'll be here for more information, just ask whatever you'd like to know about us 😁

Keep the Blue Heart beating 💙

8 minutes ago, Marija said:

Had a good pasta with ketchup at this place, 10/10 I would recommend.  Service okay 7/10, can be improved 😁

All in all, if you appreciate a good pasta with ketchup, check it out definitely. 

Thank you very much for your review @Marija , you're sweet 😊

The pasta is the best, and just to make sure the 7/10 score will increase, i'm personally taking care of the services, making things as enjoyable and comfortable as possible 😁

3 hours ago, R.I.C.O said:

Hello my name is booga booga pa pa pa. I was born in the midle rain forest in south east area. I do want to join this clan but i can't be specific as you have written down above. My best owned legendary items are 2 golem torsos and 2 sparked runners. Is that acceptable? Thank you

Hello @R.I.C.O, i had no idea you're also called Booga Booga 🤔😂

R.I.C.O is the current Reign Reforged leader, takes in serious his job as clan leader, but besides leadership he's one of the funny Reign Reforged members.

And no, with 2 Golem and a pair of sparked runners you won't join 😁

Edited by Alex_Iron (see edit history)

On 12/20/2020 at 3:48 PM, Marija said:

Had a good pasta with ketchup at this place, 10/10 I would recommend.  Service okay 7/10, can be improved 😁

All in all, if you appreciate a good pasta with ketchup, check it out definitely. 

Vicarious says you are going to hell unless you repent and expel all ketchup and egg noodles from your house. 🍝☠️😂

Here comes 2021, a short look to retrospective of 2020 first:

I want to thank all my clan mates from Reign Reforged for the effort you put this year despite the global pandemic which changed our routine and way to be.

Great performance, thank you for your interest, nice moments and friendship 💙

To all my clan mates and forum members, i wish you all a perfect year, i hope 2021 will bring positive things, happiness and heal for us and our planet.

Happy New Year ! 

🍾 🥳 💙

Here's the Reign Reforged promovation video where my dear friend @iDaniRF made a list of the requirements needed for a new player to join Reign Reforged. 

The video is presented in English and Spanish.

Thank you very much @iDaniRFfor the video, i know it was a big effort, but i appreciate it a lot 🙏

Here's the video, enjoy it! And check Dani's YouTube Channel, it's amazing!

Edited by Alex_Iron (see edit history)

• 11 months later...

Hello,

I am not able to find any Reign Forever topics, so I figured you wouldn't mind if I would post it here.

Since WLGang parted ways I stayed in the clan, thinking the original would still be something, sadly enough WLGang does not satisfy my needs anymore. 

So I am looking for a new clan and thought of RF as I have heard from some other members the clan is welcoming and friendly. What are the requirements for it?

I reach rank 3 in 2v2 and 3v3 seasons and rank 1-2 in 1v1 season. I don't really do much wins, mostly just the 5 a day(witht eh exception of 1v1's). About titan, I will surely play/grind for tickets if forced, otherwise I leave it be most of the time. Clan wars I always play actively.

If you want any other information/a look at my mechs just respond here I'd say or DM with Discord credentials so we can use that.

Looking forward for an answer,
Zylok

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020