Jump to content

An endless story... (Sailor Mars).


Recommended Posts

Hello I am The Girl Persian, or in SM known as Sailor Mars, Here I will simply be telling my entire journey, from today and how I am.

This is how my mechs are currently formed.

20210410_200631.thumb.jpg.17d8e32aa8cc52c9ba69fd71c88551cf.jpg

This is my current clan.

20210410_200706.jpg.7acec2af9db3f743f0c1d5f105bc023f.jpg

And my base will finally be level 17 =).

1920853733_Screenshot_20210410-203357_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.1eb41a5b122cac123f69b81e0fb577f5.jpg

I have wishes? Of course, I want to be better than my leader even having difficulties with my time and work.

20210410_200611.jpg.4cb8f5be612ec5ced1c9a7210fc7d581.jpg

Having only one medal, it does not matter if it is bronze, silver or gold, being in a top clan or helping mine be top.

20210410_201824.jpg.4d9cdc27e791620f44696d50e4019a73.jpg

My position is rubbish, but hey, remember your idols used to be in these ranks too.

20210410_200742.jpg.24acf526692f8f2a66e4203771f94446.jpg

I want to be a great person and show my best effort, at least in a game, if you need me I will be here, although I am not very good at this game for now, I will be commenting on my progress if it is interesting, and in case I see that it is impossible, my friends will be here to help me rank high for myself, remember boys and girls, take care UwU.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did it all yesterday, but I did not have time to publish, well, my progress.

It will be very useful for my second mech, and it really serves me a lot.

1040501588_Screenshot_20210414-102458_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.e4e34391ca7898e86afe9c84350861a0.jpg

Sadly today I can't do more, for work reasons, and I have a little cold out there.

20210414_221738.jpg.6e7d36c6461839a435378fbae704d1f8.jpg

But I'm happy that my clan is proud of me, I have a rival in wins, but I love him too, I think that's it, soon I will have my base level 17, that means more gold in my mines, and a little chance to finally reach level 20.

Boys and girls, take care =).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After this season was over, I put some improvements to my first mechs highlights.

Before I had two rare modules and I changed them, one electrical and one cooling.

1584555301_Screenshot_20210417-102424_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.abb292042f46a0fccfdc5dcfdea08e06.jpg

The second one had rare modules, now I put two legendary modules on it, they are hot =).

1840007373_Screenshot_20210417-102430_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.51a533ba445b7d83bd6ed73c3dd4e827.jpg

I am still sick but I am recovering little by little, my mechs will soon be big and they will be in a decent clan, or better than the one I have, I am currently rank 11, that's all.

Boys and Girls, take care =)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Girl Persian said:

After this season was over, I put some improvements to my first mechs highlights.

Before I had two rare modules and I changed them, one electrical and one cooling.

1584555301_Screenshot_20210417-102424_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.abb292042f46a0fccfdc5dcfdea08e06.jpg

The second one had rare modules, now I put two legendary modules on it, they are hot =).

1840007373_Screenshot_20210417-102430_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.51a533ba445b7d83bd6ed73c3dd4e827.jpg

I am still sick but I am recovering little by little, my mechs will soon be big and they will be in a decent clan, or better than the one I have, I am currently rank 11, that's all.

Boys and Girls, take care 😃

Nice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I'm very late but I summarize like this.

I have left my clan, the reason was that I could not collaborate much, the only thing I could do was only make 5 wins, and I want to be a good example for my clan and my leader, sorry for those who want to add me, I can only do 5 wins nothing more =(.

702233855_Screenshot_20210419-082018_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.436dce9978d08b4a80ae8464855f310c.jpg

My current rank is 11, I don't really want to be rank 10.

121729444_Screenshot_20210419-084654_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.cb364a652004676fe479de0d5342ff78.jpg

The good thing is that I made my base level 18, only two more and I reached level 20 =).

1059868676_Screenshot_20210419-073610_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.8a8d391661b6a36726d5e8136858d56e.jpg

And finally, I have done a mission that gives me 100 tokens, I bought two premium boxes and I received two legendary, they are not useful, but I can use them for my next mythical =).

1723866195_Screenshot_20210419-083825_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.e4affee27f76c06f2e99c36f9759c978.jpg

That is all of my activity for now, if I am not active it is because I have a very heavy illness and it prevents me from collaborating so much with work and SM, do not panic, I do not have Covid, I took a test and it came out negative, yes, I will be in my house recovering, and maybe I will walk in the hospital from time to time, but better to recover as soon as possible instead of being late, now I will answer answers =).

On 4/17/2021 at 12:17 PM, Dark conon mech said:

Nice

Thank you.

On 4/17/2021 at 12:44 PM, JamAnime said:

Sailor_Mars_01.jpg

Amazing, it's a nice picture UwU.

 

From here I have no more to answer for now, Boys and Girls Take Care Much =D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The Girl Persian said:

Well I'm very late but I summarize like this.

I have left my clan, the reason was that I could not collaborate much, the only thing I could do was only make 5 wins, and I want to be a good example for my clan and my leader, sorry for those who want to add me, I can only do 5 wins nothing more =(.

702233855_Screenshot_20210419-082018_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.436dce9978d08b4a80ae8464855f310c.jpg

My current rank is 11, I don't really want to be rank 10.

121729444_Screenshot_20210419-084654_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.cb364a652004676fe479de0d5342ff78.jpg

The good thing is that I made my base level 18, only two more and I reached level 20 =).

1059868676_Screenshot_20210419-073610_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.8a8d391661b6a36726d5e8136858d56e.jpg

And finally, I have done a mission that gives me 100 tokens, I bought two premium boxes and I received two legendary, they are not useful, but I can use them for my next mythical =).

1723866195_Screenshot_20210419-083825_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.e4affee27f76c06f2e99c36f9759c978.jpg

That is all of my activity for now, if I am not active it is because I have a very heavy illness and it prevents me from collaborating so much with work and SM, do not panic, I do not have Covid, I took a test and it came out negative, yes, I will be in my house recovering, and maybe I will walk in the hospital from time to time, but better to recover as soon as possible instead of being late, now I will answer answers =).

Thank you.

Amazing, it's a nice picture UwU.

 

From here I have no more to answer for now, Boys and Girls Take Care Much =D.

Espero que te recuperes pronto. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, The Girl Persian said:

Well I'm very late but I summarize like this.

I have left my clan, the reason was that I could not collaborate much, the only thing I could do was only make 5 wins, and I want to be a good example for my clan and my leader, sorry for those who want to add me, I can only do 5 wins nothing more =(.

702233855_Screenshot_20210419-082018_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.436dce9978d08b4a80ae8464855f310c.jpg

My current rank is 11, I don't really want to be rank 10.

121729444_Screenshot_20210419-084654_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.cb364a652004676fe479de0d5342ff78.jpg

The good thing is that I made my base level 18, only two more and I reached level 20 =).

1059868676_Screenshot_20210419-073610_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.8a8d391661b6a36726d5e8136858d56e.jpg

And finally, I have done a mission that gives me 100 tokens, I bought two premium boxes and I received two legendary, they are not useful, but I can use them for my next mythical =).

1723866195_Screenshot_20210419-083825_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.e4affee27f76c06f2e99c36f9759c978.jpg

That is all of my activity for now, if I am not active it is because I have a very heavy illness and it prevents me from collaborating so much with work and SM, do not panic, I do not have Covid, I took a test and it came out negative, yes, I will be in my house recovering, and maybe I will walk in the hospital from time to time, but better to recover as soon as possible instead of being late, now I will answer answers =).

Thank you.

Amazing, it's a nice picture UwU.

 

From here I have no more to answer for now, Boys and Girls Take Care Much =D.

Cuídate mucho también y recuperate pronto, el clan te extrañará tu presencia y colaboración, eres bienvenida nuevamente cuando te sientas mejor.

Electrick010®

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2021 at 9:19 AM, OKI DOKI said:

Espero que te recuperes pronto. 👍

 

On 4/19/2021 at 9:34 AM, Electrick010 said:

Cuídate mucho también y recuperate pronto, el clan te extrañará tu presencia y colaboración, eres bienvenida nuevamente cuando te sientas mejor.

 

23 hours ago, MasterChief said:

geez, well, take care, and i say this from everyone here, we hope you get better soon.

I appreciate all the support you are giving me, I don't think I can comment often, but I feel safe with you, I love you guys and girls.

Take care.

12 hours ago, Electrick010 said:

@La niña persa Hice este dibujo para ti para que no te sientas sola, disfrútalo, Si crees que falta algo no dudes en comentar =).

1666728134_Algocomn..thumb.png.8fa22145c8343e6ed66fd19e30596911.png

 

Me encanta este dibujo, no te hubieras molestado, estaré bien =).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, I'm having a hard time helping clans, I'll make some improvements to my mechs.

Starting with the third, I sacrificed these items for my new mythical.

442473870_Screenshot_20210421-101408_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.17f723d38e923526dd189305d4ea6e01.jpg

It does not convince me much but it will serve me for many missions in the campaign.

844624510_Screenshot_20210421-102632_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.71ba3cb6fcaacc51492dc6037710008b.jpg

Soon I will post a screenshot with the item at level 50 painted white.

1763533941_Screenshot_20210421-102700_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.c8ff1f77a59dc343b436f92e3ca1e21a.jpg

That's all from me, Boys and Girls Take Care =)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, The Girl Persian said:

Well, I'm having a hard time helping clans, I'll make some improvements to my mechs.

Starting with the third, I sacrificed these items for my new mythical.

442473870_Screenshot_20210421-101408_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.17f723d38e923526dd189305d4ea6e01.jpg

It does not convince me much but it will serve me for many missions in the campaign.

844624510_Screenshot_20210421-102632_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.71ba3cb6fcaacc51492dc6037710008b.jpg

Soon I will post a screenshot with the item at level 50 painted white.

1763533941_Screenshot_20210421-102700_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.c8ff1f77a59dc343b436f92e3ca1e21a.jpg

That's all from me, Boys and Girls Take Care 😃

Your mech has slightly better cooling but my has more heat 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It will be little information but I summarize it =).

After defeating a boss in 3vs3 I got what I have always wanted, a Heat Engine, it is literally the first I have, I improve it when I finish making level 50 my claw.

177050038_Screenshot_20210424-114957_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.334828813240569ca464178fe727ef4e.jpg

This is how I will organize my team, with the first.

1692781451_Screenshot_20210424-115027_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.4886fef584cb77b1d0dae2270429e15b.jpg

This will be my second.

699805755_Screenshot_20210424-115031_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.21022734a75d9d36dfc73c60179fb0ce.jpg

And the third UwU.

527109131_Screenshot_20210424-115034_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.011d7ce1587fd41a254ae059110ef8cb.jpg

I have decided to return to my clan because I see that it is falling a lot, I think I am recovering, that implies that I can return to my activity, help the clan and my work.

That's all from me, Boys and Girls Take Care =).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, The Girl Persian said:

It will be little information but I summarize it =).

After defeating a boss in 3vs3 I got what I have always wanted, a Heat Engine, it is literally the first I have, I improve it when I finish making level 50 my claw.

177050038_Screenshot_20210424-114957_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.334828813240569ca464178fe727ef4e.jpg

This is how I will organize my team, with the first.

1692781451_Screenshot_20210424-115027_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.4886fef584cb77b1d0dae2270429e15b.jpg

This will be my second.

699805755_Screenshot_20210424-115031_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.21022734a75d9d36dfc73c60179fb0ce.jpg

And the third UwU.

527109131_Screenshot_20210424-115034_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.011d7ce1587fd41a254ae059110ef8cb.jpg

I have decided to return to my clan because I see that it is falling a lot, I think I am recovering, that implies that I can return to my activity, help the clan and my work.

That's all from me, Boys and Girls Take Care =).

Do you want fight me in game?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, how were you, I am currently very close to recovering and I can say a few things.

I finally have my Claw level 50.

217727281_Screenshot_20210428-102843_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.55140d646688deae69cacd70302be7aa.jpg

With saying that my claw is level 50 I will be able to make my team of mechs in the war =).

373857717_Screenshot_20210428-131008_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.0da1931693af55a0bbb8613ff722dbdf.jpg

1400292120_Screenshot_20210428-131022_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.6d42f8769eb011e456f5cbf790bd952b.jpg

Yesterday there was a tokens event and they gave me this drone in legendary.

937476363_Screenshot_20210428-131030_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.30f4afead8674eb3f07aeb77642b6977.jpg

And finally I finally have my base at level 19, my gold mines give me 100k daily 😃

1368986458_Screenshot_20210428-102736_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.95886a007a73eaa1af8a3ed1f8f883fc.jpg

Now I answer one thing.

On 4/24/2021 at 12:24 PM, Dark conon mech said:

Do you want fight me in game?

I don't think it's possible, I'm usually a very busy person, sorry for answering so late =(.

I think that's it, if you want you can ask me anything, sooner or later I answer, Boys and Girls Take Care UwU.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello guys and girls it's me again, today I will talk about my new things and I will answer some things.

To start today there was an event that give tokens and when I acquired them I bought a premium box and won a legendary, it will be my next mythical.

2061216477_Screenshot_20210429-093430_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.c144caccc3f1c753eb6c96a571c34139.jpg

I have upgraded the modules again and the first one has more heat, but less cooling =/.

1720147742_Screenshot_20210429-093444_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.8439445b6ecd0043b212fd9d61a141ca.jpg

The second I removed the rare module and now I put a legendary one, a little less heat but in return it has a better cooling =).

684772443_Screenshot_20210429-093453_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.4b90fd7ad6e91f2503837a06b2908c9b.jpg

I think I already commented on one of my current advances, now answer comments.

21 hours ago, MasterChief said:

why, uh, why do u say UwU ? i thought that was a dead thing :V

The word seems cute to me, I have used it even before I joined SM, and I will use it from time to time.

From here I have nothing more to comment, if you want you can ask me anything, sooner or later I will answer you, Boys and Girls Take Care =).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, The Girl Persian said:

Hello guys and girls it's me again, today I will talk about my new things and I will answer some things.

To start today there was an event that give tokens and when I acquired them I bought a premium box and won a legendary, it will be my next mythical.

2061216477_Screenshot_20210429-093430_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.c144caccc3f1c753eb6c96a571c34139.jpg

I have upgraded the modules again and the first one has more heat, but less cooling =/.

1720147742_Screenshot_20210429-093444_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.8439445b6ecd0043b212fd9d61a141ca.jpg

The second I removed the rare module and now I put a legendary one, a little less heat but in return it has a better cooling =).

684772443_Screenshot_20210429-093453_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.4b90fd7ad6e91f2503837a06b2908c9b.jpg

I think I already commented on one of my current advances, now answer comments.

The word seems cute to me, I have used it even before I joined SM, and I will use it from time to time.

From here I have nothing more to comment, if you want you can ask me anything, sooner or later I will answer you, Boys and Girls Take Care =).

Nice torsos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, The Girl Persian said:

Hello guys and girls it's me again, today I will talk about my new things and I will answer some things.

To start today there was an event that give tokens and when I acquired them I bought a premium box and won a legendary, it will be my next mythical.

2061216477_Screenshot_20210429-093430_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.c144caccc3f1c753eb6c96a571c34139.jpg

I have upgraded the modules again and the first one has more heat, but less cooling =/.

1720147742_Screenshot_20210429-093444_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.8439445b6ecd0043b212fd9d61a141ca.jpg

The second I removed the rare module and now I put a legendary one, a little less heat but in return it has a better cooling =).

684772443_Screenshot_20210429-093453_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.4b90fd7ad6e91f2503837a06b2908c9b.jpg

I think I already commented on one of my current advances, now answer comments.

The word seems cute to me, I have used it even before I joined SM, and I will use it from time to time.

From here I have nothing more to comment, if you want you can ask me anything, sooner or later I will answer you, Boys and Girls Take Care =).

Nice mechs 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...