The weapons that need nerfs as soon as possible

iSwarky

45 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Ok Imma send my first 2 mechs

Screenshot_2021-04-09-18-26-03.png

Screenshot_2021-04-09-18-26-09.png

no wonder you're complaining upgrade your mods

2 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

look at my modules. ive fought hard for these, and im still upgrading them because i lose quite a bit from them:image.thumb.png.ab8e1d34ee4574439aa6db886ff69fb5.pngit does help, however, that all of my weapons and my drone are divine

you need more energy to run that against energy mains, unless you have a 2nd mech that's an energy counter

I polish rocks

Just now, ChooseGeno said:

Yes exactly, If a phys mech has at least 200 cooling than it can get rank 7 easy. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, ChooseGeno said:

you need more energy to run that against energy mains, unless you have a 2nd mech that's an energy counter

i have annhi, and no, my second mech is a heat counter. it has 200 energy :V

One Mech to rule them all

Just now, MasterChief said:

i have annhi, and no, my second mech is a heat counter. it has 200 energy :V

your anni won't save you unless your opponent is an idiot who has a grimreaper and lightning supporters or smth

idk I'm in rank 7 rn and all the energy mechs rolling around in windigos or monkes with 2.2-2.7k hp

I polish rocks

3 minutes ago, ChooseGeno said:

your anni won't save you unless your opponent is an idiot who has a grimreaper and lightning supporters or smth

idk I'm in rank 7 rn and all the energy mechs rolling around in windigos or monkes with 2.2-2.7k hp

yeah but normally i get at least 500-700 damage before they energy break me, and i have a charge and grappling hook

yeah but normally i get at least 500-700 damage before they energy break me, and i have a charge and grappling hook

when I run a build with a disintegration (backfire anni) I still die because there's no way in hell you're destroying 1.5k hp with 250-400 damage every turn

I polish rocks

1 minute ago, ChooseGeno said:

when I run a build with a disintegration (backfire anni) I still die because there's no way in hell you're destroying 1.5k hp with 250-400 damage every turn

idk, i normally find a way. for me, its every like, 5th energy mech that i cant beat

1 minute ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Mainly because i f ing hate those malice users. You cant believe how im so mad about those weapons

Well, malice is getting buffed so you'll be very happy.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

25 minutes ago, Spam said:

These are my stats and mod config, and I'm pretty sure that anyone can get this easily.(not the plat plate though)

image.png.70a1d2fec8603383725902f7afd7912a.pngimage.png.b34c73ed0f914aa27b30089eb5abc96a.png

Fuck it i have 3 millon coins im crafting 1 million worth of quick items. Im going to upgrade the shit out of my mods

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

bro i fouhg ta dude wiht dual heatbombs, dual corrupt lights, and that 90 heat energy drone

same but I lost

Stolen from @JamAnime