The weapons that need nerfs as soon as possible

iSwarky

Yes a lot of weapons need nerfs but the most important ones are: Malice beam Hysteria Savagery and Corrupt Light. These weapons COMPLETELY shift the balance and meta in ranks like 12-9. These weapons are so easy to max and divine and can counter a lot of people. If you face someone using it its really hard for you to win. So please nerf these weapons (not by the damage but for energy drain/heat)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

Ah, yes another player who comes to the forum complaining about energy weapons and then gets brutally put down.

psthis topic is going to be 1000000 people yelling at you saying energy is weak(which it is at ranks 1-5).

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 minutes ago, Spam said:

Ah, yes another player who comes to the forum complaining about energy weapons and then gets brutally put down.

psthis topic is going to be 1000000 people yelling at you saying energy is weak(which it is at ranks 1-5).

Dude i know it sucks at better ranks cause everyone has a way to block that. But when i encounter someone using any of these its nearly impossible to win. Like nearly no one is using physcials because everyone can counter them by simply having one malice beam. Not even energy weapons too heat users as well these weapons are so easy to max out and because of them being that easy everyone uses that and it CRUSHES everyone. I know malice just got buffed and now its too op. Even on top ranks too it is still annoying to face someone with a valiant malice beam and emp while you are using heron+terror build. These weapons are ABSOLUTELY unfair to be in ranks from 12 to even 6. They need a nerf. Idc if they complain (because there is still people getting countered by some valiant user). I cant even get to rank 11 because of those guys.

6 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Dude i know it sucks at better ranks cause everyone has a way to block that. But when i encounter someone using any of these its nearly impossible to win. Like nearly no one is using physcials because everyone can counter them by simply having one malice beam. Not even energy weapons too heat users as well these weapons are so easy to max out and because of them being that easy everyone uses that and it CRUSHES everyone. I know malice just got buffed and now its too op. Even on top ranks too it is still annoying to face someone with a valiant malice beam and emp while you are using heron+terror build. These weapons are ABSOLUTELY unfair to be in ranks from 12 to even 6. They need a nerf. Idc if they complain (because there is still people getting countered by some valiant user). I cant even get to rank 11 because of those guys.

You must exept this game as it is just play the game dont complain for unnessary things

44 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Yes a lot of weapons need nerfs but the most important ones are: Malice beam Hysteria Savagery and Corrupt Light. These weapons COMPLETELY shift the balance and meta in ranks like 12-9. These weapons are so easy to max and divine and can counter a lot of people. If you face someone using it its really hard for you to win. So please nerf these weapons (not by the damage but for energy drain/heat)

Can I see a screenshot of your mech(s) (the overall stats pages)?

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

43 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

yeah? what else. i have 2, and i fight people with them. i lose all the time. deal with it, improve your heat.besides, ur telling us to nerf an item that you use.

45 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

and wdym ur rank 6? i have mechs 3 times as better as yours and im only r7

One Mech to rule them all

19 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

yeah? what else. i have 2, and i fight people with them. i lose all the time. deal with it, improve your heat.besides, ur telling us to nerf an item that you use.

and wdym ur rank 6? i have mechs 3 times as better as yours and im only r7

Dude first off im rank 11 i watched people in rank 6-7 in some videos and they still get countered by those weapons and my main mech has phys only weapons my 2nd one has a corrupt beam and savagery in it but still my both mechs gets hard countered by some person using easily divined malice beam

1 hour ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Like nearly no one is using physcials because everyone can counter them by simply having one malice beam. 

That because most phys mechs are energy free.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

24 minutes ago, Typhon4273 said:

You need way better stats to fight off heat and energy. It boggles my mind how you have 4 myths already and still have those kind of stats lol. 

Dude i literally have like 5 legendary modules and still happenes

Also, I have a heat mech and I gets decimated by phys mechs with good cooling, I'm rank 11-10 and most phys and ene mechs have more cooling than me.

that was three at the same time lol

Stolen from @JamAnime

3 minutes ago, Spam said:

That because most phys mechs are energy free.

No no this is about 12-6 ranks. On those ranks no one uses bc simply getting DEMOLISHED by a malice beam and hysteria. And if they have a emp and a recoiler as well this is game over gg well played

1 minute ago, Berosanakoyar said:

No no this is about 12-6 ranks. On those ranks no one uses bc simply getting DEMOLISHED by a malice beam and hysteria. And if they have a emp and a recoiler as well this is game over gg well played

YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR RANK SIX

WHY DO YOU CARE

One Mech to rule them all

2 minutes ago, Typhon4273 said:

Wtf how

Care to show mod setup? 

It is kinda disgusting when you look at it but if i need to defend myself against heat and energy usrrs at the same time this is the ony way i can go

2 minutes ago, Spam said:

I'd say it's a rank 12 build

I got rank 10 3 times and this season im stuck at 11

1 minute ago, Berosanakoyar said:

It is kinda disgusting when you look at it but if i need to defend myself against heat and energy usrrs at the same time this is the ony way i can go

Honestly it seems to me that aren't you aren't doing much to defend yourself against heat and energy lol. I mean, you have a maxed fractured armor with around 100 base cooling. Yet your total cooling is only 126??