Are you know how to get legendary item fast and free?

Lord Sunrise

Question

9 answers to this question

save up your tokens. you get 10 each day so every week is 70. also in Sundays and Saturdays events happen to get 100 tokens from a limited achievement so 170 is a lot for each week. in two weeks you can get a premium pack witch usually give legendary or have bad luck like me and only give epics. about 5 cards in those chests. and raid exists too so that gives tokens too. its grindy but it works

fortune boxes legendary are rare too not consistent but yes I've gotten legendary that way.

On 12/6/2021 at 2:27 PM, Energy Boi said:

save up your tokens. you get 10 each day so every week is 70. also in Sundays and Saturdays events happen to get 100 tokens from a limited achievement so 170 is a lot for each week. in two weeks you can get a premium pack witch usually give legendary or have bad luck like me and only give epics. about 5 cards in those chests. and raid exists too so that gives tokens too. its grindy but it works

fortune boxes legendary are rare too not consistent but yes I've gotten legendary that way.

You can also watch ads daily for an additional 50 so that means 350 a week.

start with 8 common power kits upgrade 6 to level 10 and the other 2 to level 5 then get 2 rare power kits and use 3 common level 10 kits and 1 level 5 kits for each one to max out the 2 rare kits and then use them to max a epic part and then transform it to legendary

in short:upgrade epic to legendary thats the only way to get legendaries for 100%

also try farm overlord den mission 8 for fortune boxes or level up or arena boxes or even craft them in base but remmber thats all about luck if you want fast legendaries

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$