Join WLGang

As most of you know we wlgang have gotten our first medal not too long ago, we worked so hard so we can give BossParody a medal before he leave. After he left i stepped forward and became the new leader of wlgang until he returns. the wlgang family wants him to come back to a surprise, the surprise being more medals. so we are asking you, yes you to join wlgang. We are looking for active players to join wlgang. We need people who are able to get rank 1 in 1v1 and rank 2-3 in 2v2 and 3v3. If your interested in joining then dm me on discord firewater789#8205 or just join the clan. If the main clan is full then join 2.0 or 3.0 and talk to the leader about moving to 1.0.  I hope you join and help us reach top 3 each week :).

23 minutes ago, firewater789 said:

As most of you know we wlgang have gotten our first medal not too long ago, we worked so hard so we can give BossParody a medal before he leave. After he left i stepped forward and became the new leader of wlgang until he returns. the wlgang family wants him to come back to a surprise, the surprise being more medals. so we are asking you, yes you to join wlgang. We are looking for active players to join wlgang. We need people who are able to get rank 1 in 1v1 and rank 2-3 in 2v2 and 3v3. If your interested in joining then dm me on discord firewater789#8205 or just join the clan. If the main clan is full then join 2.0 or 3.0 and talk to the leader about moving to 1.0.  I hope you join and help us reach top 3 each week :).

For new comers - this is the first time a top 3 clan has recruited in a while. Try to apply and join while you can 🙂

5 hours ago, firewater789 said:

Congrats firewater789 as new leader. Good luck. Great clan. I will miss a bit Boss around. 👍

6 hours ago, firewater789 said:

I just saw that "boss parody"  is the leader of wl gang

On 4/7/2021 at 9:11 AM, firewater789 said:

Congratulations btw and sorry for destroyed your clan on cw(4.0)

Cuz it fight my main clan and more sadly, that's my rank 1 acc too

Hcaptcha scam