My brother cant get the egg box

N0X

Question

9 answers to this question

maybe will have some delays. I got one only. My other acc not yet 

Hi Pilots,

We at Gato Games hope you will all have a great time with your family, even if it may be via video chats seeing the current situation. 

As a little gift from us, everyone on mobile should be getting an easter box in their notifications. Didn't get it? Don't panic! Some may have delayed delivery and for the next few days, anyone who logs on desktop or puffin (https://flash.puffin.com/http://supermechs.com/?hideall) will also get it. Please do pass that information on to your clanmates and friends. 

By the way, the box is also available in the store. It has a bit better droprates than the usual box and comes with a pattern bonus, so I hope for those of you who saved up, it's well worth it!

Again, happy easter everyone!

I just posted but opening the acc now just pop

image.thumb.png.b6d755c4a37871f229845a9c9cd00f23.png

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

maybe will have some delays. I got one only. My other acc not yet 

Hi Pilots,

We at Gato Games hope you will all have a great time with your family, even if it may be via video chats seeing the current situation. 

As a little gift from us, everyone on mobile should be getting an easter box in their notifications. Didn't get it? Don't panic! Some may have delayed delivery and for the next few days, anyone who logs on desktop or puffin (https://flash.puffin.com/http://supermechs.com/?hideall) will also get it. Please do pass that information on to your clanmates and friends. 

By the way, the box is also available in the store. It has a bit better droprates than the usual box and comes with a pattern bonus, so I hope for those of you who saved up, it's well worth it!

Again, happy easter everyone!

I just posted but opening the acc now just pop

image.thumb.png.b6d755c4a37871f229845a9c9cd00f23.png

98 Premium Pack ????? OOF what a ''good player'' ;U

13 minutes ago, SonnY-ku said:

98 Premium Pack ????? OOF what a ''good player'' ;U

100 packs. No, I am not a good player instead a grinder making parts for fun with family. Sure I can play against the best players in the game when I am serious but generally I am not just letting the mech been killed or play for fun positions just to see their move to beat me. I play for fun not for wins or glory in this game. Just a grinder nothing else in special. People have their own ways of fun and mine it is just farm and build mechs slowly in that way. 

Check my OKI DOKI and O.D. FARM progress little by little threads and will see 11months of progress in both accounts. Have fun in your own ways and remember it is just a game nothing else. 🤡🧑‍🌾😋

j6noDTrSCjjH6TRiHTKnQonHdlo92wjdQzodj78R