Info on base upgrades and suggestions

Question

I was wondering if someone could help me with suggestions about the base feature. I currently don't have a base and was wondering if it is worth doing and if so what kind of coin and tokens do I need to save before I start this.  I know there was a article someone did before this site changed.  Thanks in advance 

• Answers 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Personally, I activated base accidentally more than a year ago. I started with 50+ millions of gold, which is how much I spent on upgrading it. ( I wasnt farming at all because I thought I'd quit the

https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/disable-base-request/ As for base, I'd suggest not doing it unless you are contempt with the mechs you have now and have a significant amount of gold

Thats nice :)) mine still level 15

Just now, Tigergeezer said:

The base is good for people it's good for.  The silver boxes are good for people they're good for.   Each to his own.

End.

Yeah but silverbox is good for player who just started base is a handicap for new player who just started

13 hours ago, SawzAll said:

I could have been using common power kits to upgrade rare power kits

No. Use a common power kit on another common power kit, there's a whole thread  on this.

PURPLE 

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

16 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

I have 11 million gold should i craft bonus kits or anything else or just save the gold

If it was me, I'd have one factory running power kits and the other 2-3 running fast common items (a level 3 option).  Max the living krap out of all your items.  Keep the factories running 24/7. 🙂 

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."