Info on base upgrades and suggestions

General BURROUGH

Question

I was wondering if someone could help me with suggestions about the base feature. I currently don't have a base and was wondering if it is worth doing and if so what kind of coin and tokens do I need to save before I start this.  I know there was a article someone did before this site changed.  Thanks in advance 

• Administrators
21 hours ago, The Nun said:

dude are you serius ?

are you sure you are moderator???

each day get 300kcoin????

dude i have maxed my base

maxed gold mine only can get 1350 gold perhour

Hmm I just checked and you're right, little mistake I guess.

What I said still apply though, base is really good for inactive players.

By the way, being a mod has nothing to do with knowing about game mechanics 😛, I'm still just a regular player.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

4 hours ago, SawzAll said:

You could in theory, once you get to HQ level 15, upgrade all your factories to 15 and produce nothing but power kits if you wanted to.

I don't recommend it, but you could.

Heck, you could upgrade HQ to 20 and have four factories and have those four factories produce nothing but power kits.

Or legendaries.

Yeah but how much food could you get for upgrading powekits for 100k when with silver boxes 45 items and with base its 20 or less common/rares 

10 minutes ago, Spam said:

so 42 commons is worse than 20 common power kits(100k coins will get you 13 silver boxes) 

45 common/rares witha high chance of an epic for only 100k bruh you clearly have never used silver boxes thats why you say base is bettee but its waste of money and i was talking about commons/rares on base not power kits

Edited by Dark conon mech
Noob (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

you clearly have never used silver boxes thats why you say base is bettee but its waste of money and i was talking about commons/rares on base not power kits

I've been playing reloaded since the start and I have also played legacy.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 hour ago, Dark conon mech said:

Yeah but how much food could you get for upgrading powekits for 100k when with silver boxes 45 items and with base its 20 or less common/rares 

I don't understand what you're saying.

1) When I use power kits I upgrade them to the max of their tier.  I don't transform them, which is too expensive.  So I spend about 17,000 (17 common items), 5,000 (the power kit) and then maybe 100 gold upgrading the thing to max (this is for a common).  So power kits are insanely cheap to use, even if I don't combine them to a rare (which is 3 common max'd and one common at level 5; you do the math).

2) You can reduce the cost of production in the base.

3) My base is at level 19 and my gold keeps increasing.  I almost need to pay for more expensive "quick common" in the factories just to "burn off" all the gold my base makes.

The base is very efficient ... once max'd.

But honestly the base is worth it by the time you get the HQ, 3 gold mines, and 1 factory to level 15.  Then you have power kits.  On my alt that only took 2 months of gameplay.  Seriously, the base is totally worth it.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

29 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I don't understand what you're saying.

1) When I use power kits I upgrade them to the max of their tier.  I don't transform them, which is too expensive.  So I spend about 17,000 (17 common items), 5,000 (the power kit) and then maybe 100 gold upgrading the thing to max (this is for a common).  So power kits are insanely cheap to use, even if I don't combine them to a rare (which is 3 common max'd and one common at level 5; you do the math).

2) You can reduce the cost of production in the base.

3) My base is at level 19 and my gold keeps increasing.  I almost need to pay for more expensive "quick common" in the factories just to "burn off" all the gold my base makes.

The base is very efficient ... once max'd.

But honestly the base is worth it by the time you get the HQ, 3 gold mines, and 1 factory to level 15.  Then you have power kits.  On my alt that only took 2 months of gameplay.  Seriously, the base is totally worth it.

Its only took YOU 2 months cause your not noob and for new player who just started its gonna  be impossible to earn that money and they will just quit the game from exhaustion of grinding and getting nowhere because it takes a decent mech to make you money to upgrade base which the new players dont have cause they just started and thats why by default new player shouldn't have base

46 minutes ago, Spam said:

I've been playing reloaded since the start and I have also played legacy.

Then you would know that silver boxes dont only give commons

Edited by Dark conon mech
Yeet (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

Its only took YOU 2 months cause your not noob and for new player who just started its gonna  be impossible to earn that money and they will just quit the game from exhaustion of grinding and getting nowhere because it takes a decent mech to make you money to upgrade base which the new players dont have cause they just started and thats why by default new player shouldn't have base

Then you would know that silver boxes dont only give commons

First off, I actually proposed in this forum that Alexander change the tutorial so it don't force people to have the base.

But, second, Alexander instead made the base extremely cheap, and is currently experimenting with the base.  Also, in the long run the base is better.  Also, Alexander has said he wants to make the base so cheap and appealing that it's better than silver boxes even from the beginning.

Third, though, people can read.  They can come on here and ask questions.  They can use the discord.  I've spoken with many of them and told them how (my opinion) to get the base upgraded as fast as possible.

So I understand, and I agree with part of what you said.

But you know what?  I learned something on this thread.  I was upgrading all my power kits with common items.  I could have been using common power kits to upgrade rare power kits.  I think that sort of proves what I said: people can learn.  They can read.  They can forum.  They can discord.  They can chat in game.  I think honestly the reason why it took me so long on my main account is because I wasn't asking enough questions.  People were here on the forum (even the old forum) and I could have asked them, I just didn't think to do so.

Which is why I had asked Alexander on here to change the tutorial to stop the forced base creation.

Instead he decided he's going to improve the base so that it's better than silver boxes.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

8 hours ago, SawzAll said:

First off, I actually proposed in this forum that Alexander change the tutorial so it don't force people to have the base.

But, second, Alexander instead made the base extremely cheap, and is currently experimenting with the base.  Also, in the long run the base is better.  Also, Alexander has said he wants to make the base so cheap and appealing that it's better than silver boxes even from the beginning.

Third, though, people can read.  They can come on here and ask questions.  They can use the discord.  I've spoken with many of them and told them how (my opinion) to get the base upgraded as fast as possible.

So I understand, and I agree with part of what you said.

But you know what?  I learned something on this thread.  I was upgrading all my power kits with common items.  I could have been using common power kits to upgrade rare power kits.  I think that sort of proves what I said: people can learn.  They can read.  They can forum.  They can discord.  They can chat in game.  I think honestly the reason why it took me so long on my main account is because I wasn't asking enough questions.  People were here on the forum (even the old forum) and I could have asked them, I just didn't think to do so.

Which is why I had asked Alexander on here to change the tutorial to stop the forced base creation.

Instead he decided he's going to improve the base so that it's better than silver boxes.

YOU HAVE SHOWN ME ITS A GOOD IDEA :))

Just now, Dark conon mech said:

YOU HAVE SHOWN ME ITS A GOOD IDEA :))

Nvm the base is not good