Info on base upgrades and suggestions

General BURROUGH

Question

I was wondering if someone could help me with suggestions about the base feature. I currently don't have a base and was wondering if it is worth doing and if so what kind of coin and tokens do I need to save before I start this.  I know there was a article someone did before this site changed.  Thanks in advance 

The base would be an improvement especially given how cheap common item building has become.

My advice is enable the base then upgrade your headquarters and gold mines gradually to level 15 but leave your factories at level one.

Then if common items are still cheap then just keep building them.

If the price changes after the current experiment I would think that building power kits with a level 15 factory might be more efficient but for now I can't really say until the current experiment is over.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

• Community Team

Personally, I activated base accidentally more than a year ago. I started with 50+ millions of gold, which is how much I spent on upgrading it. ( I wasnt farming at all because I thought I'd quit the game at the time) It took few months to max out, as I had no trouble with gold. I've been playing for ages and I could be considered a top player I guess, for a bit more info. 

Mostly I use it for legendary items or kits. I got some very good items and it was worth it for me. For example, I got overload preventor module ( if thats the name xD).

Now when the base gives a bit more gold, its even better for me. Kits got cheaper which is amazing and makes upgrading way easier.  I think if you really plan to play and be serious, it will be definitely worth it the long run. For the beginners, it can be difficult because of the gold cost. 

All in all, it was worth it for me and I dont regret having base for sure. Its up to you whether you activate it or not, see and try to figure out if it would be good for you to do it now or later or even never if you want so, I  just wanted to share my experience which was mostly positive. 😁

Elcent is the best.

My O.D FARM account it was created to test base. I opened the account back in FEB 2020 some weeks post base was activated in January 2020. The base is worthy in long run but tuff for new incoming players. As my account was open to progress starting from zero I can say it is hard to make one and balance properly. Recommendation from a new starting account is to level up fast your mech farming and will grant lot of gold if is done properly. I maxed mech level from 0-250 in 8 months flat just farming everyday but that was no enough gold. For the low levels in base, mines and factories can be done but passing L8 things start to get expensive for an starter and need to get focus in pvp and farming all the time. You can keep 1,000,000 without issues and advancing your mechs and I mean even crafting parts in the base but at L2 factories. The key is to properly administrate gold usage but you can advance your base to a point of having 4 mines and factories at L2 and do nothing else and start to save gold.

As evidence you can see my thread O,D, FARM progress little by little and can show it is not easy but possible to have an R5 account in months and by 1 year to have 100 myth parts and in my case less than a year farming and crafting from base. Sure is harder if not farming enough and low pvp. 

6 hours ago, SawzAll said:

The base would be an improvement especially given how cheap common item building has become.

My advice is enable the base then upgrade your headquarters and gold mines gradually to level 15 but leave your factories at level one.

Then if common items are still cheap then just keep building them.

If the price changes after the current experiment I would think that building power kits with a level 15 factory might be more efficient but for now I can't really say until the current experiment is over.

Base has useless crafting such as cheap but slow and garrented rare also ultra cheap is garbage and very fast common/rares are 5k which is too much it dhould be 1900 and you only still get 100k a day when you make the same amount in 6 hours doing campaign 

The base might have git i bit of an improvement but still not as goid as crates thats fact

1 hour ago, Marija said:

Personally, I activated base accidentally more than a year ago. I started with 50+ millions of gold, which is how much I spent on upgrading it. ( I wasnt farming at all because I thought I'd quit the game at the time) It took few months to max out, as I had no trouble with gold. I've been playing for ages and I could be considered a top player I guess, for a bit more info. 

Mostly I use it for legendary items or kits. I got some very good items and it was worth it for me. For example, I got overload preventor module ( if thats the name xD).

Now when the base gives a bit more gold, its even better for me. Kits got cheaper which is amazing and makes upgrading way easier.  I think if you really plan to play and be serious, it will be definitely worth it the long run. For the beginners, it can be difficult because of the gold cost. 

All in all, it was worth it for me and I dont regret having base for sure. Its up to you whether you activate it or not, see and try to figure out if it would be good for you to do it now or later or even never if you want so, I  just wanted to share my experience which was mostly positive. 😁

Thats nice :)) mine still level 15

11 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

Base has useless crafting such as cheap but slow and garrented rare also ultra cheap is garbage and very fast common/rares are 5k which is too much it dhould be 1900 and you only still get 100k a day when you make the same amount in 6 hours doing campaign 

The base might have git i bit of an improvement but still not as goid as crates thats fact

Based on my mathematical analysis, and that of someone else on the official discord, no, the base is more efficient than silver boxes.  Especially now that crafting common items is so cheap (thanks Alexander).

Before the common crafting became so cheap, power kits still gave an advantage in boost power over silver boxes (aka base at level 15) so before it was just "base isn't worth it until you get to ___ level."  Now it's "base > silver boxes."

Besides, I created my alt 2 months ago.  My base is already at level 15 and I'm arena rank 12.  For 75% of that time period, my base was F2P.  The 25 token/day subscription was purchased, but I mostly saved tokens for premium packs, not to do fuel refills.  So someone F2P could easily have a level 15 factory and build power kits in 2 months in the old pricing system.  The new pricing system makes it even faster.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

18 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Based on my mathematical analysis, and that of someone else on the official discord, no, the base is more efficient than silver boxes.  Especially now that crafting common items is so cheap (thanks Alexander).

Before the common crafting became so cheap, power kits still gave an advantage in boost power over silver boxes (aka base at level 15) so before it was just "base isn't worth it until you get to ___ level."  Now it's "base > silver boxes."

Besides, I created my alt 2 months ago.  My base is already at level 15 and I'm arena rank 12.  For 75% of that time period, my base was F2P.  The 25 token/day subscription was purchased, but I mostly saved tokens for premium packs, not to do fuel refills.  So someone F2P could easily have a level 15 factory and build power kits in 2 months in the old pricing system.  The new pricing system makes it even faster.

I agree that its way cheaper now but they should remove the useless items like garrented rare and slow but cheap cause they arent worth using 

• Administrators

Devs are still experimenting with base, I'd recommend holding on for a couple weeks before we know better where this is going, and maybe at that point people will have done the maths and etc...

But I can tell in advance that if you aren't much into farming campaign, or have a more inactive playstyle, base probably suits you better, as you can get 300k free gold per day from a maxed base.

Takes roughly 6 months to max up base, and costs 42~ million gold, which isn't much of an issue as you get gold from the base while doing so.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

55 minutes ago, Raul said:

Devs are still experimenting with base, I'd recommend holding on for a couple weeks before we know better where this is going, and maybe at that point people will have done the maths and etc...

But I can tell in advance that if you aren't much into farming campaign, or have a more inactive playstyle, base probably suits you better, as you can get 300k free gold per day from a maxed base.

Takes roughly 6 months to max up base, and costs 42~ million gold, which isn't much of an issue as you get gold from the base while doing so.

300k i thought it was 100k per day?

5 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

I agree that its way cheaper now but they should remove the useless items like garrented rare and slow but cheap cause they arent worth using 

Just because it's not useful to you doesn't mean it's useless to everyone.

On 4/2/2021 at 7:13 AM, Dark conon mech said:

Nah garrented and cheap but slow  useless for everyone if you use that your just wasting money and time when you csneasily get rares from very rares/commons while also being cheaper and faster

Have you spoken with everyone?

Have you spoken to literally every SM player?

🙂 

On 4/2/2021 at 7:13 AM, Dark conon mech said:

Nah garrented and cheap but slow  useless for everyone if you use that your just wasting money and time when you csneasily get rares from very rares/commons while also being cheaper and faster

Base is and always was better in the long run

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 4/2/2021 at 6:03 PM, Raul said:

dude are you serius ?

are you sure you are moderator???

each day get 300kcoin????

dude i have maxed my base

maxed gold mine only can get 1350 gold perhour

9 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?

I don't know, maybe the power kits, gold, common to legendary cards, an easy way to get power kits, cheap commons and if you do the math you'll find that 4,000 coins for 4 cards that are all common are better that 4 card that are mostly common or rare and costs 7,500 coins. Also base got a buff recently that made silver boxes pretty much obsolete.

9 hours ago, The Nun said:

one day 24 hour 1350 * 24 = 32400

maximum 4 gold mine

32400 * 4 = 129600

I get 1200 gold per hour with a level 14 gold mine and a level 15 base and if you do the math I get 84,000 gold per hour with 3 level 14 gold mines, so a max base which is 6 levels higher can only produce 150 more gold? That hard to believe.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

5 hours ago, Spam said:

I don't know, maybe the power kits, gold, common to legendary cards, an easy way to get power kits, cheap commons and if you do the math you'll find that 4,000 coins for 4 cards that are all common are better that 4 card that are mostly common or rare and costs 7,500 coins. Also base got a buff recently that made silver boxes pretty much obsolete.

I get 1200 gold per hour with a level 14 gold mine and a level 15 base and if you do the math I get 84,000 gold per hour with 3 level 14 gold mines, so a max base which is 6 levels higher can only produce 150 more gold? That hard to believe.

If you were to do the math for amont of items you get for 30 between base and silver box you would see silver box is broken

Edited by Dark conon mech
Yerrt (see edit history)

20 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

YEAH BUT HOW MUCH KIT FOOD CAN U GET WITH THAT?

You could in theory, once you get to HQ level 15, upgrade all your factories to 15 and produce nothing but power kits if you wanted to.

I don't recommend it, but you could.

Heck, you could upgrade HQ to 20 and have four factories and have those four factories produce nothing but power kits.

Or legendaries.