What do you think about the future of SM?

Pavke

On 12/20/2020 at 9:59 AM, Alexander said:

over 90% of our playerbase is on mobile to begin with

At least on the screens that I can see (that are only 4), I don't see that ratio. Rather is 50% / 50% (?). Out of every 10 players, I see 5 connected with the mobile....

What I see for the future is an improved game, but more p2w, as it was before the reload. Don't forget that the reload ad said "now all players will have a chance to get mythicals."

Beyond the discussion of whether the post-reload management fulfilled that promise or not, the fact that it was used as a slogan means that before the reload there weren't too many possibilities for the f2p player.

I was a big buyer at the time, so maybe I didn't realize it, but looking back at it, the members of the main clans were all buyers, all p2w.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

16 hours ago, firewater789 said:

Once the balances and drop rate get fixed I feel this game will come back. To further increase the pilots, SM could sponsor Youtuber. We had a youtuber called Ssundee once play in legacy which brought a lot of players to the game. 

They can do it but it will cost more,But for sure it will have a payoff since they could get a famous youtuber that have an interest in this kind of genre of the game like Ssundee. tbh,because of him i found out this game and i invited my friends and now we are playing these.Its a great idea but due to the fresh bought of the company to this game it cant be implemented ASAP for sure.

13 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Beyond the discussion of whether the post-reload management fulfilled that promise or not, the fact that it was used as a slogan means that before the reload there weren't too many possibilities for the f2p player

On legacy, you actually could do rerolls to get good mythicals easily for a good start. You don't even need fully maxed items to be a rank 1.

It was P2W i you wanted to be a top player (not always), but you could be a good rank 1 player for free and on few days of playing.

The only and the best. THE KIIRA. The rank 10 one.

Probably listening to Spanish Song

I think this game's likely in good hands because of how the Christmas gift pack brought me back to the game... I'm really starting to hate both the game and my lack of an ability to do nothing for long periods of time.

Yes, I'm back... I really hate myself.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.