React to the Person Above

Spam

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Electrick010 said:

Like which?, give me ideas.

be or not to be it is the question.  pizza or hamburger,  coffee or tea, salad or fruit, meat or vegetable, King or President, Democrats or Republicans, Male or Female, car or motorcycle, gas car or electric car, walk or take the bus, fly or drive, heat or ice, soft or hard etc etc etc  beer 🍺 or wine 🍷

5 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

be or not to be it is the question.  pizza or hamburger,  coffee or tea, salad or fruit, meat or vegetable, King or President, Democrats or Republicans, Male or Female, car or motorcycle, gas car or electric car, walk or take the bus, fly or drive, heat or ice, soft or hard etc etc etc  beer 🍺 or wine 🍷

1_ Yes and no, but if it is mandatory then it is a yes, so remember that I may or may not have solutions.

2_ Pizza, I grew up with it, I don't even eat the hamburger much, although I enjoy it more when I make it myself.

3_ Tea, It feels relaxing and helps me a lot when I feel sick.

4_ Fruit, it is tender and healthy, the salad is the same, but I love fruit more.

5_ Vegetables, before it was difficult to eat them, but when I decided to give it a try I enjoyed it a lot, although I cannot leave the meat.

6_ King, I feel that you have more freedoms compared to presidents, (don't remind me of the Middle Ages, thank you).

7_ I'm still thinking about this one, I'd better study it as deeply as I can to define which one I fit in and why.

8_ Man, because I am a man and it is very obvious.

9_ I never drove but I think it's more of a car.

10_ Electric, that is possible, but I will investigate to see if it is insane or not.

11_ Walking, I like to keep my physique as healthy as possible and save money.

12_ Flying, even in an imaginative way, but it always made me curious.

13_ Ice, it keeps me at a stable temperature and is very relaxing at times.

14_ Soft, I feel more tender and it is less difficult for me to communicate with others.

15_ Wine, although I still don't drink yet.

If you had created a theme called "make your decisions and preferences and tell me why?" It would be very fun to answer there 😉.

Electrick010®

Oh no! Spam is fed up with Spam!

Now what is going to happen? Will it change its nickname? Do not miss it in the next chapter of:

SPAM

Well, putting the jokes aside, I'm tired of always being asked *ARE YOU A WOMAN?* That's why I don't want to use Queen Rei and change the dead guy, I loved wearing that Avatar but I can't take much Simp.

Anyway, I will miss her and I will probably wear the Avatar but not today or when.

ec907560a61ade6dee53d766007ac31a.thumb.png.52f3de314165a83606f5070183704a4d.png

56 minutes ago, Spam said:

You're the 3rd person to make that joke.

Edited by Electrick010 (see edit history)

Electrick010®

1 hour ago, Electrick010 said:

Now what is going to happen? Will it change its nickname? Do not miss it in the next chapter of:

SPAM

Well, putting the jokes aside, I'm tired of always being asked *ARE YOU A WOMAN?* That's why I don't want to use Queen Rei and change the dead guy, I loved wearing that Avatar but I can't take much Simp.

Anyway, I will miss her and I will probably wear the Avatar but not today or when.

ec907560a61ade6dee53d766007ac31a.thumb.png.52f3de314165a83606f5070183704a4d.png

I am a young  and hot cheerleader 😋

On 9/21/2021 at 7:09 PM, Electrick010 said:

SPAM

1st person to make that joke, and it's actually a good one, I'm surprised no one else thought of saying that.

On 9/21/2021 at 8:20 PM, OKI DOKI said:

I am a young  and hot cheerleader 😋

🤔 I thought you were and old man 🙃.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Russia is considered the Mother Land
Germany is considered the Father Land
World War II is basically glorified domestic violence and Poland is the physically abused child.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png