Clan Wars reward.

Billy the Kid

Question

9 answers to this question

It's something that happens sometimes. It also happened to Lyll 4 weeks ago, we won a Clan War and it gave us the loser's reward. When Tacticsoft, a few months ago, tried to fix this, something else messed up. Is a system problem, which is old and has some bugs. They can put a patch on for a while and something else falls apart. The system is like a tightrope walker on a fine wire.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

10 hours ago, Billy the Kid said:

Still no response? I guess we are not worth it?

Well, I'm not sure about why they're taking so long with fixing this problem or any problems in general... But if I can say one thing... I can safely and sarcastically say that they're buffing the game quite nicely.

... Buffing it so nicely that the game is suffering from its own buffs. As for the clan rewards bug, I've gotten B rewards for a win that would give me A rewards... But that doesn't matter because I've gotten nothing but rare and common relics from both when I should get at least 1 epic relic from A. 

It's a disappointing bug that really needs to get fixed if clan war is meant to be the primary source of ascension relics. 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

16 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Well, I'm not sure about why they're taking so long with fixing this problem or any problems in general... But if I can say one thing... I can safely and sarcastically say that they're buffing the game quite nicely.

... Buffing it so nicely that the game is suffering from its own buffs. As for the clan rewards bug, I've gotten B rewards for a win that would give me A rewards... But that doesn't matter because I've gotten nothing but rare and common relics from both when I should get at least 1 epic relic from A. 

It's a disappointing bug that really needs to get fixed if clan war is meant to be the primary source of ascension relics. 

Yeah ;(