Bot Improvements(and now some campaign stuff, yay!)

Spam

Should The Bot Be Improved?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Bot Be Improved?

• Yes
    • Yes, but differently(reply the improvement)
    • No

1 hour ago, Spam said:

Campaign ads sometimes play at the end of the mission, meaning you get an ad before you win, why not make it so there is an option to get double the rewards if you watch a video at the end of a campaign mission.

Sounds like a good and spammable idea if there's no limit to how many of those ads you can watch.

By spammable, I mean you can basically watch an ad to boost the payouts of a high-payout mission like OD-6, which has a high XP payout of 19k. Just watch an ad to double that and you'll get 38k per run if you watch an ad per run.

... That's not mentioning if you do it during a +50% XP event, which will take that 38k and make it into 57k per run.

It's a good idea and all.. But it seems a bit too good if you ask me.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Sounds like a good and spammable idea if there's no limit to how many of those ads you can watch.

By spammable, I mean you can basically watch an ad to boost the payouts of a high-payout mission like OD-6, which has a high XP payout of 19k. Just watch an ad to double that and you'll get 38k per run if you watch an ad per run.

... That's not mentioning if you do it during a +50% XP event, which will take that 38k and make it into 57k per run.

It's a good idea and all.. But it seems a bit too good if you ask me.

I meant that at the end of the mission if you watch a video and it doubles the reward for on the run that you just did. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Spam said:

I meant that at the end of the mission if you watch a video and it doubles the reward for on the run that you just did. 

I was only saying that there should be a limit to how many ads you can watch to boost run rewards per day or have it so that the ad appears after every 3th mission run or something.

If it's available per run, you've basically got a spammable XP source from 1v1 OD-6 Insane or a spammable gold source from 2v2 OD-8 Insane.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I was only saying that there should be a limit to how many ads you can watch to boost run rewards per day or have it so that the ad appears after every 3th mission run or something.

If it's available per run, you've basically got a spammable XP source from 1v1 OD-6 Insane or a spammable gold source from 2v2 OD-8 Insane.

Oh, ok that makes sense. Once every third run maybe like you said.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

32 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

They should buff energy regen to 60/hr so i can grind non stop amd money of final boss to be 30k easy 40k hard and 50k insane :))

If energy regen was that then energy mech would only be contested by energy free mechs.

On a serious note, fuel regen only needs a buff if people don't use it wisely, ex: using OD 8 insane to farm xp instead of using OD 6 insane.

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Dark conon mech said:

Lol i wasn't taking about mechs i was taking about campaign energy that you use to play mission XD

Ik, did you not see the second part? "Campaign Energy" as you call it, is called fuel.

Stolen from @JamAnime